793 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tim Lally Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • great sales people

holly and igor were vary charming and personable people. By the end of the deal it was like we were good friends.It was like igor was just watching for some way to make my wife and I more comfortable.,,,,,,something to drink a more comfortable seat and a tour of the facility which is quite impressive! Holly constantly checked back with us and let us know of her progress in finding us the best finance deal.which I feel she ultimately accomplished.Thank you Holly and Igor,,,,,,,,,your the BEST!

We thank you for leaving us a great review. Here at Tim Lally Chevrolet, our goal is to provide a great place and excellent customer service for all of our guests. We are glad to know you drove away with satisfaction about your experience. Thank you for coming in to see us, and let us know if there is anything else we can do. Best Regards, Camille Parr cparr@timlally.com

• Exceptional Experience
    April 19, 2017

Tim Lally Chevrolet

Brenda Milliner is absolutely amazing. She is the single most important reason why I will continue to come to Tim Lally. However, she is just one in an entire team of reliable, responsive, customer-friendly people. They will keep me coming back again and again.

Tim Lally Chevrolet

Thank you for this great review, Matthew! Brenda is truly an exceptional employee and we appreciate her for providing great service to you. We look forward to working with you again down the road. Best, Camille Parr cparr@timlally.com

• Tim Lalley is the best!

I was impressed by the kindness I was shown, given how early in the morning it was. Convenience of 7 am appointment was a plus.

• Amazing!
    April 14, 2017

Brenda Milliner was AWESOME She found my car in minutes and the rest of the team was very helpful as well. I had an excellent experience!!!

Tim Lally Chevrolet

Congratulations on your purchase! I am pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience with Brenda and our team. We would like to sincerely thank you for your business and encourage you to stop by or give us a call with any questions that may arise. Sincerely, Camille Parr cparr@timlally.com

• Excellent service

Everyone who helped us from sales to finance to insurance to service dept was extremely kind and helpful. They did everything they could to get me the best deal for my budget and needs.

• Time for a change...an oil change!

Very good and everyone was kind, friendly and helpful. I enjoyed getting a free manicure! They took their time and finished everything correctly. They covered seats and mats to ensure my car stayed clean!

• Great and swift service

Perfect and great service, nice choice of area in the city that the old dealer and just know that I will be back very soon for future services!

• Oil change

Staff was very courteous and made sure that you got out quickly. They also asked if you needed anything which I thought was nice.

• Great service

They really work with you and get you something at a price you can afford. They are extremely friendly and make you feel comfortable

• Excellent Service

It was done it in a timely matter and the loaner car and the person that assist me was great