New 866-476-6492 Dealer Website
Used 888-428-9839 Email Dealer
Service 877-281-0497

Average based on 322 reviews
  • Best Car Buying Experience Possible

Thanks Will P. we try hard to provide the best deals possible and great customer service. We want to thank you for your business.

I just bought a used car from these guys and I cannot even begin to say how great they were. Rocky is the man and the finance guy Chuck made everything easy to understand. Not only was I out the door with my new car quickly but I got a price thousands less than any other dealer. Outstanding and highly recommended. Will definitely be returning for my next car purchase.

• Brunswick Toyota

Terry Jellesen and everyone at Brunswick were great. They work with you on a good deal.

• 3rd service trip

I purchased a new RAM 1500 2 years ago and they had the best selection of the 2 dealerships i visited. I am very satisfied with the truck. The service department has been good until this last visit. My backup camera was installed by an outside company that they had to come into the dealership and do the installation. Now it is not working. I've made 3 trips to get it fixed in a months time. The last trip i was told i will have to wait 2 more weeks and then take it to the company that did the install. This has been very frustrating to say the least which is why i felt a need to give them only 2 stars for quality of repair!

• Brake light out

I was told by family my brake light was out on passenger side. Called Jonathon in Brunswick Subaru who quoted me price. No appointment necessary. Since I get oil changed 6 months, he had oil checked for me. The dealer has great hospitality.

• Subframe

Will be back for service service personal Mrs miller was great thanks again

Will be back for service service personal Mrs miller was great thanks again

• Awsome sales staff

Awsome staff..had a woderful experience...i was after a specific car and color and extras..they found what i was after perfectly. eric pollock is the bomb guys and girls

• Subaru Outback

When I got my Outback 4 years ago, the staff made the purchasing process easy and painless as possible. The service department is very friendly and professional. The service manager seems like he values his customers.

• Mazda Service Center

The Service Center staff are very professional and explain all repairs thoroughly.

• Excellent place to do business

My grandfather and I have both purchased new vehicles from the Brunswick auto group. Both transactions have been smooth and pleasant. Both visits required multiple hours of travel but were well worth it. I will be buying all of my future vehicles from them and always recommend them.

• Great

I deal primarily with the Subaru dealer and they are wonderful. Sales staff is great and the car buying process is a breeze. Nothing hidden, very up front and informative. I have my vehicles serviced there also. Service writers are knowledgeable and friendly. Service techs do a very thurough job as if the vehicle was their own. It's nice in this day and age to find people who actually care.