Ron Marhofer Auto Mall

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 173 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• July 13, 2017

Michael Baldwin was our sales guy. Coolest guy on the planet. We bought a 2007 Nissan Altima for my little brother who knows nothing aboout cars. He was... patient with all of his questions and did not pressure us at all. Made it a great first expierence for him. Rob was our finance guy. He may also be the coolest guy on the planet. I'm gonna flip a coin. Mike won. I feel like we should do best out of 3. Rob won that one. This is crazy! You know what. I'm not flipping again. It's a tie. Thanks guys be back for the next one!

Chris, You may also be the coolest guy on the planet! Thanks for the review & the business! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

July 20, 2018

From the moment I first emailed them to the moment I drove off the lot with my new car, this company was professional, prompt, and courteous. There was... no haggling or misinformation. Richard was upfront, honest, helpful, and very pleasant to work with.

Thank you for your kind words! It was our pleasure to serve you! Drive safely & enjoy!

June 6, 2018

Bought a 2007 monte carlo that turned around and needed a complete transmission rebuild in less than 3 months. The dealership offered to pay $500.00 dollars... of that $1700.00 bill. When I bought this vehicle I was promised it would have no major issues. The dealers lie directly to your face. I would avoid them by any means necessary. Go buy a vehicle elsewhere. When I first got the car it needed a tune up. I took it back and they supposedly did a full tune up on the vehicle. A little over a year later guess what I need? A tune up. Took it to my mechanic and come to find out they only swapped out half the plugs. Just completely dishonest.

June 1, 2018

Talked to wonderful sales personnel and made arrangements to look at a 2011 Town and Country. When I arrived I was amazed by the vehicles appearance, took... a road test and purchased it that evening. Enjoyed my ride home and have shown my family members and friends about the wonderful deal and the wonderful employee's at Ron Marhofer's. If ever looking for a replacement for one of my other vehicles in the future will be my first place to go.

Lydia, Thank you for your kind words & recommendation! We appreciate you making the trip to do business with us & look forward to the opport...unity to serve you again! Drive safely & enjoy your Town and Country!

April 10, 2018

Aramis Garrett was our sales consultant. We were very happy with the whole process. Aramis was a great help and would recommend him to anyone. Thanks!

Ed, Thank you for your kind words & recommendation! We appreciate your business!

April 5, 2018

They were not up front online about the car being “as is” and what that means in their facility. I spent a half a day checking out a vehical that had... the AC compressor out and when I told them about it they said it was “as is” and that they would not fix it. I’m wondering if they’ll update the cars.com ad or adjust the price if they ever fix it. They had the opportunity to be up front with me and they were not.

December 19, 2017

First- the buying process with Ron Marhoffer is very easy and low pressure. It allowed me to worry about the car I was interested in instead of worrying... about other things. Luke Cowart helped me with the car. I was impressed with his knowledge of so many cars. It made the test drive very informative and helped me understand ALL the features. This was extremely helpful in my purchase. He was also very pleasant. I am sitting in the waiting room waiting for my car wash and was provided beverages and snacks-all complimentary. This is the way car buying and service should look!

We are pleased you are pleased! Thank you for your review & your business! Drive safely!

December 11, 2017

Took my Buick in - the seat heater wasn't working. they had already fixed it once (in warranty), but would not honor the warranty to fix it again. (out... of warranty). They quoted me over $400.00 to fix it. That was too much. Then charged me $114.00 to diagnose it. Way too much. Will never do business with them again.

Our guests are very important to us and we appreciate all comments, questions, suggestions & even complaints to better serve you. Our service manager..., Matt, has been attempting to reach you to further discuss your experience. Please contact him at 330-966-1500 at your convenience. Thank you.

November 13, 2017

My wife and I just recently bought a new car at Marhofer of Cuyahoga falls. It was the best experience in buying a car in my life .There was no pressure... from the sales person and no haggling over the price for hours and hours. Went in at 3 pm and left at 6pm after test driving five different cars with a brand new car. Its unbelieveable the price you can get a new car. I researched all over northeast ohio and Marhofer had every dealership beat on the car prices by thousands of dollars.

Stephen, Thank you for your kind words! It was our pleasure to serve you! Drive safely!

October 29, 2017

It's nice going to a dealership that has the lowest price around. No need to haggle, just pick your ride and buy. The sales people are very nice and polite... as well. I give the experience an A plus

Dan, Thank you for your kind words! It was our pleasure to serve you!