Falls Motor City

New Used Service

646 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Falls Motor City from DealerRater.com

• Very pleased!!
    July 27, 2017

I drove 4 1/2 hours because the price was well worth the drive. Mike assisted me through the whole buying process and was great! I would definitely re...commended.

Peggy with the new Jeep compass
    April 20, 2018

What a wonderful experience... loved that they had exactly what I wanted... no pressure, so different from the other dealerships I went to... would hi...ghly recommend them... already told all my friends and family... it was a little drive but well worth it... thank you so much Greg!!!!!

Smooth buying experience & competitive pricing!
    March 28, 2018

Ross was great to work with; very upfront, honest about how Falls City pricing works & quick to work with me on getting me something that worked withi...n my budget. Went the extra length on trade-in value. Total buying experience was a few days. ABSOLUTELY would recommend Ross to others.

Employees Worked With
    Keep away your brand-new car from this dealer!!!!
    March 28, 2018

They cannot detect and fix any issue you have. Instead, they cause more problems, and they ruin new car by carwash and oil change. They are unprofessi...onal and unreceptive to customers. Only after once car wash with them, my car got scratches everywhere, and they return my car with radio crazy loud. My car is under 5,000 miles and has issue with break. They refuse to admit the issue and to replace it even within the warranty! I pointed out the problem and they revenge me by hurt my steering wheel and scratch my car again! Keep away from them!

New car
    March 17, 2018

I was completely pleased with this dealership. Kevin Davis gave me the best service and he shared all information in details. He is a very friendly an...d supportive staff. I highly recommend him.

Horrible service experience
    March 14, 2018

Probably the worst experience I have had with a dealership service department.took our car in to get 4 recalls done ,they did 3 of them and one of tho...se wasn???t done correctly.the 4th one they claimed they couldn???t do it because they couldn???t get to the area to do the recall because the radiator was bent (their first excuse).they didn???t notify us that it needed fixed or that they could fix it.8 days later driving in heavy traffic on the freeway while my wife was driving the car shut down and completely lost power.had it towed to dealership to find out that the timing chain was broken and now the engine was gone due to that.the timing chain was the recall they didn???t do.the first time they had the car they never told us they could fix the radiator but came to find out that that wasn???t even the issue.it was some type of cross memeber.initially they said because of the recall not being done it would be fixed.i authorizes them to fix the cross member and do the repairs needed that were caused by them not doing it the first time. Two days later the service advisor (son of the owner of the dealership btw) calls me and says that Chrysler will not cover the repair and proceeded to raise his voice and try to make it seem as though we did something wrong and that we declined the repair(total lie).my insurance company that was paying for the cross memeber contacted them and the dealership proceeded to tell them we declined the service the first time(another lie).when I asked for a higher supervisor including the district manager that apparently made the decision I was told ???that???s not the way it works and I???m not giving you any information ???. I called Chrysler customer service.they read the notes put in the system by the service department to me and it was filled with inaccurate information and complete lies. I asked Chrysler for contact information and they informed me that they would contact the district manager and see if he was ???willing??? to talk to me.unbelievable. At this point we are filing complaints with the Ohio attorney general,BBB and are getting our lawyer involved. Have 3 other dodge Chrysler products that will be being sold or traded in and will never purchase dodge or Chrysler or any of those lines again and tell everyone I know about this experience. Don???t ever have a problem because the dealership will lie and fabricate to cover themselves and you will never be able to get to anyone of authority to discuss a major problem

Overall Experience

Service after the purchase is poor.
    March 10, 2018

Bearing went out (<30,000 miles) and made vehicle unsafe per independent certified mechanic (Goodyear). Dealership said they couldn't even see me or t...he vehicle for at least a week. Both sale and service manager said they couldn't do a thing about it. Service manager said it should still be safe to drive for a week or two. The bearing going out also caused the need for rear rotors to be replaced.

Mike Pedone

New Vehicle Sales Manager

Outstanding customer service and buying experience!
    February 20, 2018

I had perhaps the best buying experience I've ever had with this Dealership and Sales rep. Ross Milicia. I was made to feel that I was there most impo...rtant customer and my business was appreciated during the entire process. Ross treated me like a friend the entire time. The process of test driving and signing the paperwork was so efficient and fast- unlike any other dealership I've ever been to. Usually waiting around half a day for things to happen is the norm at other places. Falls MC was crazy busy, the day I was there, yet the process was SO FAST, all while answering any questions I had and feeling that I was treated like the most important customer they ever had. Ross Milicia is awesome and nothing but thanks to him. I also got an incredible deal on financing terms and down payment, despite my not having the greatest credit going into the buying process .The entire group at Falls Motor City was outstanding. Best experience in car buying in 23 years of driving.....

A1 SERVICE AND SUPPORT!
    January 23, 2018

I am pleased to say that Kevin Davis at Falls Motor City has given me and my father the best service and support of any dealership we have ever been t...o. I highly recommend him and any other sales support staff to anyone that is interested in a vehicle at this dealership.

42.95
    January 22, 2018

My oil change and multi point inspect was 42.95. Being that it was my first oil change since new, I was looking for professional and I got it.

Falls Motor City