Ron Marhofer Chevrolet

New 866-671-7928 Dealer Website
Used 888-405-8253 Email Dealer
Service 888-494-1979

4.3
Average based on 39 reviews.
  • The purchase of 2016 Impala

We've purchased cars and trucks from Marhofer Chevrolet since 1986. Thank goodness needing no major mechanical repairs. Unfortunately major body work was necessary and we were more then thrilled with each outcome. Our most recent purchase is a 2016 Impala. Our salesman Matt Puente was fantastic. He was quite knowledgeable and quick to answer all our questions. He made a point of giving me a good run through of all systems and synced my cell before we left in my new car. Dan was great with the trade appraisal and Bethany was a wonder with the business end of things. We will continue to by from this dealership and hope Matt will be around for years.

Lee Anne, WOW, 30 years-thank you for your loyalty to Ron Marhofer Auto Family! We appreciate your business! Matt & the rest of the staff look forward to serving you again in the future! Enjoy your Impala!

• super friendly and professional

We bought a car last week from them and they had the car already detailed and waiting for us. We weren't there 1 hour to trade our vehicle in and buy the new one. Which was super helpful since we drove from out of state. Plus we had to little ones under 3. We worked with Nathan and he was very friendly, professional, and organized. I didn't have to wait 3 hours for a phone call back nor did I wait on hold for him. I will definitely be going back there in time to buy our next vehicle.

• HR Manager

Bill, What a great surprise, happy anniversary to both of you! Thank you for your loyalty to our organization, we appreciate your business!

I have purchased multiple vehicles from Marhofer both cars and trucks and I trust their process. No one is better to handle your needs from vehicle selection to financing that the team at Marhofer. I want to thank Matt Puente for helping me with my recent purchase and for assisting with surprising my spouse with a new vehicle on our anniversary. Thank you Matt Puente.

• Awesome

Judy, Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience with Wes! We appreciate your business! Enjoy your new Equinox!

Just bought a new Chevy Equinox and absolutely love it. Wesley Brechbiel was our sales person and couldn't ask for better customer service. He listened to what I needed, was patient and never made me feel rushed in making a decision despite being close to closing. He was willing to stay an hour late just to get us the deal we wanted. I would highly recommend Wesley if you are looking for a new car!

• Michelle Puchowicz

Purchasing our car was a fantastic experience with our sales person Zak Price. No dicker Sticker price very relaxed purchasing experience. Would highly recommend this dealership!

• Mr James Fanoni

Corbin Sweet is a positive for your company. He is a great salesman and a fine young man

• Great place

great place,was very at ease,during my buying experience.Will buy from them again. Corbin my saleman was very friendly and helpful.

• Great service and very clean facilities

Positive Experience with buying a Truck ,Gary Cooper was my sales man found the Truck I wanted great price ,very helpful. AJM Akron. Ohio

• great salesmanship and sevice

I have leased four cars from Marhofer CHEVY and the main reason is Dee Shannon. Two of my realatives have also leased cars from Dee. We drive in from Youngstown Ohio because we know Dee will give us the best deal possible. I also get my cars serviced at Marhofer Chevy because of Mike Thames. There are five or six Chevy dealerships in the Youngstown area but I choose Marhofer Chevy because of the great service and salesmanship of Dee Shannon and Mike Thames. My family and I will continue to lease or buy cars from Marhofer Chevy.

• Happy with Marhofer,s Chevrolet

We were very impressed with the showroom and service dept. We leased a Chevy Impala from the salesman Dennis Rhoads. We have followed him from another dealer and we were very impressed with him. He went out of his way to answer our questions. He even delivered our car to us. This is something you don't see anymore. He went over the whole car with my husband and myself. When we walked into the showroom, all the staff asked if they could help you. They even asked if they could get you a beverage while you waited. I will continue buying my automobiles from Marhofers.