Ron Marhofer Chevrolet

• Carla McClain

Carla, Thanks for sharing the details of your experience with Nathan! We appreciate your business! Enjoy your Equinox!

I was doing my car search online because of the way I work , my contact person was nathan watts who kept me informed , emailed me pictures of the equinox cars I was interested in, he was a good sales person and friendly to deal with over the phone and online . My car buying experience went real smooth Carla McClain

• great car buying experience!!

Thank you for sharing the details of your experience with Mark! We appreciate your business!

I was nervous about going to a big dealership, but it was better than I could have expected. I brought along my boyfriend who has purchased a few cars before, and is a corporate finance major, so I felt confident in his opinion and ability to help me make the best deal I could. Our saleman, Mark Perry, was absolutely wonderful. He had a calm, friendly and open demeanor. He was helpful but never pushy and very straightforward. Overall I would rate the experience 10/10.

• Great dealership with a great salesman Dee Shannon

I drive from Youngstown Ohio and have leased my fifth car from Dee SHANNON at Marhofer Chevy. Dee is very helpful and makes my purchase very easy and makes sure I get the best price possible. I also get all my cars serviced at Marhofer because they have a great service department. Dee Shannon has also leased cars to five of my relatives on my recommendation and they are completely satisfied.

Joseph, Thank you for your loyalty to Dee Shannon & Ron Marhofer Chevrolet! We appreciate your business & look forward to serving you again in the future!

• chevy malibu

Barbara, We are happy you are happy! Thanks for the review & your business! Enjoy your Malibu!

My experience with Nick as my sales person was very pleasant. He explained everything very well to make sure I would be happy with my purchase of a 2017 Malibu. I am a very happy customer! Barbara Webb

• Excellent Service

Becca, Thanks for sharing the details of your experience with Mark! We appreciate your business & look forward to serving you again in the future!

I recently bought a used car here, and I love it! It runs great, and it has met all my expectations. Salesman Mark Perry was very helpful throughout the whole process. He was honest and upfront, and answered all my questions. I will definitely consider this dealership again for my next vehicle.

• Ron Marhofer Chevy

Fred, Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your business! Enjoy your Silverado!

Just purchased a new 2016 Silverado from Dee Shannon at Ron Marhofer Chevy. I had shopped around and found that Ron Marhofer had the best ricing and the best selection of the type of truck I was looking to buy. All staff were great and very thorough in handling the transaction as well as explaining special features of the truck. The facility is world class . I would definitely recommend this business to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. Top notch organization with professional people. Dee Shannon is a seasoned veteran and makes the buying process easy and seamless.

• Great experience

Rob, Thanks for the review! We appreciate your business & look forward to serving you again in the future!

Starts with the salesman! Mark! And then buying experience ended with the salesman mark. No hassles here, straight up front sales. Will buy again from here.

Thank You , Dee Shannon and the whole staff at Ron Marhofer Chevy in Stow, Love the service and family feeling and my new Equinox.

Dain, Thanks for the review! We appreciate your business! Enjoy your Equinox!

Dain, Thanks for the review! We appreciate your business! Enjoy your Equinox!

• WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!!

Bernadette, Thank you for you loyalty to Ron Marhofer Chevrolet! We appreciate your business & look forward to serving you again in the future!

Matt Puente was a great sales person he took his time was professional but very friendly it was our second vehicle we bought here and will continue to come back and recommend to others thank you again Matt for a great experience

• Perfect

Ryan, Thanks for the review! We appreciate your business!

I went to one of the Marhofer branches knowing what I wanted and they worked perfectly with me. Very patient and we're able to answer all my questions. They were not pushy and let me go at my own pace. Very happy with my service.

Ryan, Thanks for the review! We appreciate your business!