Southfield Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

4.5
  • Great deal on a used car.

Worked with Tom Mikulec in the used car department and had a great overall experience in purchasing a used 2012 Mercedes Benz. He worked with me to get the best deal possible with little or no pressure. We figured the deal out in less than a half hour and both went home happy. My wife loves the car and we both recommend Tom Mikulec and Southfield Chrysler as a great place to buy a car.

• Shopping for a lease

Thank you for the review! We hope you love your new Grand Cherokee!

I went to the Jeep dealer in Southfield and worked with Louiay. He found me a great deal on a 2017 Grand Jeep Cherokee. He was so nice and made sure we were taken care of. I would definitely recommend working with him.

Thank you for the review! We hope you love your new Grand Cherokee!

• New car experience

Thank you for the review, Emily!

I had an amazing experience at this dealership. Andy Tavarez promised to make the process easy and he got me an amazing deal at the same time. I will definitely be referring everyone to him!

Thank you for the review, Emily!

• Friendliest Dealership

Everyone was so friendly and very helpful i will NEVER go to any other dealership! Thank you Remington and Amanda!

Thank you for the kind words!

Thank you for the kind words!

• Leasing a new car for my daughter

I have purchased a number of cars from Southfield Chrysler jeep.My salesman has always been Byron Savage , he is a wonderful salesperson as well as a great person. I am always satisfied when dealing with this dealership,after twenty something years of having a working relationship with them I will continue to purchase vehicles from them.

• Real estate person

I had great experience in buying a car from Southfield Chrysler. The salesman explained everything we asked courteously,clearly and professionally.

• Joseph Tottingham

Jo did an excellent job! I went I looking for a new car, I came out with a wonderful experience and a new car. Jo was very helpful and patient.

Thank you for the review!

Thank you for the review!

• BIG LOU will take care of you!!

Big Lou is the man he hooked it up and I got a super fast super loud challenger RT for a price nobody can beat!

• Winning Experience

Ron Shamoon was thorough, professional and personable.

Ron Shamoon was thorough, professional and personable.

• Dodge Southfield

Sales men "Rim" did a great job. Worked hard on getting me approved couldn't ask for better customer service. As good as it gets