• It's the little extras that make a difference.

My experience was positive, I was greeted promptly upon entering the service department. The gentleman explained the process and time period required to complete the service. He was even able to go above and beyond my expectations and replaced my defective wiper blades under the vehicle's warranty. He was very professional and just a good guy. No hidden surprises and a pleasant experience all around. The complementary Wi Fi service helped the wait time go by quickly. I have not ever been to a dealership that has treated me to this level of service and personal care. Thank's to all at Laria Buick Howard Hillier

• Hi...My experience with u guys was excellent

I love everything about u guys......keep up the excellent work.....blessings and have a great 2017.....@rockon

• Normal preventative maintenance.

Thanks William. We look forward to helping you out in the future as well.

Quick & professional. Did not attempt to sell me something I didn't need or suggest a repair that was not really needed. This was very refreshing compared to other Chevrolet car dealers who make those attempts.

Thanks William. We look forward to helping you out in the future as well.

• Wonderful Family owned business.

Very willing to work with me and make sure I was taken care of. Made me feel like they really cared and that I was getting the best deal out there

Thanks Amy for your kind words. We look forward to helping you in the future as well.

• Great Service

I always feel very welcome at the dealership. Everyone who works there goes out of their way to please me as a customer.

Thanks Kristina. We hope we can help you in the future as well.

Thanks Kristina. We hope we can help you in the future as well.

• Great service

Very nice people. Plan to be a customer for a long time. See you in about 10 months for a new car. I really am happy with my new Enclave.

Thanks Larry. Let us know when your ready for your next vehicle. We will be happy to help you.

• Satisfied customer

Thanks for the kind words Greg. We look forward to helping you out in the future as well.

Best service around. Courteous, professional and take care of any car issues you may have. Owner and staff are 1st class, service dept the best in the industry.

• Great Service!

Judith, thank you for your kind words. We look forward to helping you out in the future as well.

Had problem regarding "check engine". Was told it's covered under extended warranty and was N/C. In 4 years I've NEVER had anything but honest dealings and quality service with Laria! The coffee in the waiting room was great too.

• Mr. Jeff Sowul

Jeff, we are happy we got everything handled for you.

Sandy Kratzer was knowledgeable and personable. She kept us updated as to the status of the repairs on our car, and set up to have dents and the windshield repaired.

Jeff, we are happy we got everything handled for you.

• Service Department

Thanks Larry for the kind words.

Your service department is second to none. They do a great job. I live 26 miles from Laria Buick ad there are closer dealers to my home but I have now bought three automobiles there plus choose to have all my service work done there as well.

Thanks Larry for the kind words.