Laria Chevrolet Buick

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 303 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• It's the little extras that make a difference.
    October 10, 2016

My experience was positive, I was greeted promptly upon entering the service department. The gentleman explained the process and time period required ...to complete the service. He was even able to go above and beyond my expectations and replaced my defective wiper blades under the vehicle's warranty. He was very professional and just a good guy. No hidden surprises and a pleasant experience all around. The complementary Wi Fi service helped the wait time go by quickly. I have not ever been to a dealership that has treated me to this level of service and personal care. Thank's to all at Laria Buick Howard Hillier

Shopping a used car
    January 13, 2018

Y had a good expérience contacting Laria. Andrew Lefevre offered a quick and quality responses to my questions. Unfortunately the car was sold between... I received the answer and I recontacted the dealer.

Great Service, Incredible Prices!!!
    October 29, 2017

I located the vehicle I ended up purchasing from Laria Chevy/Buick on Cars.Com. I made initial contact two months prior to my purchase, as the initial... inquiry was several months prior to my current lease was up. Casey and Joe were understanding of this, however they followed up periodically to make sure any questions I had were answered. Ultimately their professionalism earned them my business. The price was unbeatable, and the customer service was second to none!

Well done, Laria
    October 8, 2017

I can best summarize my recent purchase of a ’16 Buick Enclave as simply the best experience I’ve ever had buying a car, and by a long shot. I’ve sha...red my experience with close friends and family members and I feel compelled to share a thorough review with my fellow Yelpers. Through this review, my goal is to recognize these individuals for their GENUINE commitment to outstanding customer service. By providing a detailed review my hope is that others will acknowledge this as a real experience, and give the folks at Laria a shot at earning their business and having the same experience I did. Companies like this need to be rewarded with referrals so they see the value in doing business the way they do. I wanted a front wheel drive SUV, which are few and far between in my home state of Wisconsin, so I expanded my search online to nearby states that were further south. And I found the ’16 Buick Enclave that I wanted at a very good price at the Laria Buick Chevrolet dealership in Rittman, OH (8 hrs away by car). I spoke with the salesman, Casey B., over the phone and requested preliminary information. Since I would be coming from out of state, Casey offered to send me several pictures from other vantage points that were not offered on the website while paying special attention to any blemishes that I might notice when I see the vehicle in person. Based on the clean AutoCheck, the prompt and detailed information shared by Casey, and a generally “good feeling” about the quality of people I was dealing with I decided to take a leap of faith and book a flight into Ohio to see the vehicle for myself. Upon arrival into Ohio, the folks at Laria went a step further and offered to pick me up from the airport which I gladly accepted. I was picked up at the agreed upon time by the dealership’s manager, Matt, who was very friendly as we chatted on the way to the dealership. We arrived at the dealership an hour before they opened, and was pleasantly surprised to see that Casey and Dan (in Finance) had both arrived early to provide immediate assistance and help me to get back home as soon as possible. This is especially impressive considering they were no doubt up late the night before watching the Cleveland Indian playoff game which had gone into extra innings! The vehicle was as clean as advertised, detailed in showroom condition, fully inspected, and in overall great shape. I took the vehicle for a test drive with Casey, who was very patient as I peppered him with questions about the vehicle and the dealership. When I was satisfied with the vehicle, we proceeded to finalize the purchase and the financing. At that point, Dan in finance had all the applicable paperwork already prepared. Furthermore, I was pleasantly surprised to see that Dan had negotiated with the banks to get me a full percent lower rate than what we had previously discussed! Even 50bps lower than any of my local credit unions. When Dan saw my surprise, he added “we knew you were coming a long way to see us, so we worked really hard to get you taken care of”. After the financing was in place and the transaction was complete, Casey brought me back to the car to set me up with free trials of OnStar and XM Radio. He walked me through step by step how to work all the features of the vehicle, and even offered to set me up with Onstar on my other Buick I just bought a month ago from my local dealership (who neglected to take care of it themselves). When we were done, I felt completely satisfied and had no doubt that I came away with a fantastic vehicle at a great price. To all the folks at Laria, especially Casey, Matt, and Dan, who made my experience the most enjoyable I’ve ever had at a car dealership, WELL DONE. Keep up the great work. You will see me again.

Do not buy from Laria!
    August 30, 2017

We like the new Chevy Colorado. But as far as Andrew and the finance dept. go.... I was told what I would get the vehicle for in monthly payments. I h...ad my own financing lined up. Saved them the extra work. I was asked by Andrew to put a $500 refundable deposit so he could hold the truck. I have never had to do this before. But I thought "refundable" no big deal. I find out the offer on the trade offer is was wrong because he though it was "SL" instead of "S" although I gave them the correct info. So now the price is higher. Still after committing all the time on this deal I go along with it. Now all the paperwork is printed and ready to sign. As we are signing I asked Andrew about the refundable deposit and he asked the finance guy who says I applied that to the loan. I am not at all happy with how this finished out. I recommend no one go to Laria Chevy because the are not completely honest up front. I spoke with Andrew today and he said that has never happened before the refundable deposit was never applied to the sale. He asked if I would like a years worth of oil changes to make me happy. I said unless you're going to give me my $500 back I would not be giving the the all 10s on the review I will be asked to fill out. Which by the way the gave a highlighted copy of the review form explaining if we gave them anything other tha a 10 it was like a failing grade for them. So I get a call today and the voicemail said they can pull all the paperwork back from the bank and rerun the loan with out my "stolen" refundable deposit "if the bank would allow it." Sounds like threat to me!!! I am extremely dissatisfied and will never purchase anything else from Laria. The Vaughns

Best experience
    August 25, 2017

My husband and I drove 230 miles here to buy a car and the experience was worth every mile. From the friendliness of the sales rep to the finance rep ...to the workers in general. If I had to buy another car and Laria owned it, I would seriously consider the drive back in a heartbeat to pick it up. Great place!!!

bought a car
    July 11, 2017

very goood deal good dealership good price very nice salesmen

Hi...My experience with u guys was excellent
    December 30, 2016

I love everything about u guys......keep up the excellent work.....blessings and have a great 2017.....@rockon

Normal preventative maintenance.
    July 21, 2015

Quick & professional. Did not attempt to sell me something I didn't need or suggest a repair that was not really needed. This was very refreshing comp...ared to other Chevrolet car dealers who make those attempts.

Thanks William. We look forward to helping you out in the future as well.

Wonderful Family owned business.
    July 17, 2015

Very willing to work with me and make sure I was taken care of. Made me feel like they really cared and that I was getting the best deal out there

Thanks Amy for your kind words. We look forward to helping you in the future as well.

Laria Chevrolet Buick