Serpentini Chevrolet Tallmadge

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 548 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

548 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Serpentini Chevrolet Tallmadge from DealerRater.com

• April 15, 2017

Kevin kept me informed during the whole process and made it quick and painless. New lease was clean with a full tank of gas.

Thank you for this excellent feedback, Laura! We are grateful to hear that Kevin worked hard enough to make your purchase completely painless and quic...k. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again! Sincerely, Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge - (330) 630-2000

March 30, 2018

We had the best experience we have ever had In Purchasing our 25000 Dodge Ram . It was pleasurable and not the normal pushy aggressive salesman. Kevin... Skubic was the best !!! We enjoyed working with him and felt like we knew him for years. He made us comfortable and the story of his life amazed us!! We will deal with forever!! Any issues the truck had which were minut were handled the moment we noticed. They were on it !!!!We will be telling all our friends and family that there is no other way to go other then Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge !!!!!

Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Rhonda! At Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge, we work very hard to provide each... of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy to hear that Kevin was able to exceed your expectations. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Thanks, Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge - (330) 630-2000

March 14, 2018

Went to see new Cruzes for two family members who were looking for new cars. Salesperson courteous and helpful .staff friendly . Owner more than willi...ng to do what it takes to do a deal . Best price on vehicle in Akron area, high trade value . Can't wait to go back.

Your great feedback truly made our day, Jim. We work incredibly hard to exemplify our commitment to customer care and I am glad that our team was able... to show you what we strive to deliver. We look forward to making sure that you enjoy your car for many years to come. Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge - (330) 630-2000

March 5, 2018

Need to Thank Ryan Serpentini,Jon Wendt and Mark Cash. Cant believe you were able to get me into 2018 Equinox. Thank You! Im enjoying my Equinox!

Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are pleased to hear that Jon and Mark were able to provide an efficient and overall positive ex...perience. Thanks, Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge - (330) 630-2000

March 2, 2018

I want to take the time to thank everyone at serpentine. They are all so Pleasant and very dedicated to their jobs. Wouldn???t have went to any oth...er place thank you so much I love love love my new car.

Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge

Your great feedback truly made our day, Brandy. We work incredibly hard to exemplify our commitment to customer care and I am glad that our team was a...ble to show you what we strive to deliver. We look forward to making sure that you enjoy your car for many years to come. Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge - (330) 630-2000

February 10, 2018

They whole process was great. Friendly staff, Jim was great help with financing, no pressure. Signing paperwork was easy, everything was explained so ...you knew everything. Please help him get a new printer. Lol.

Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge

We are happy to hear that your time spent with Jim was pleasant. Congratulations on your new car! If you have any questions or need any further assist...ance, please come back to visit us. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Regards, Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge - (330) 630-2000

February 6, 2018

In the past purchasing vehicles at other dealerships have not been very good experiences. Steven has changed that for the better. I have purchased 2... vehicles off of Steven in a little over a year. He has made the vehicle buying experience fun again for me. When it???s time for another vehicle purchase he will be the go-to-guy.

Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge

Hello Joey and thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that Steven was there ...to provide you with such exceptional service! Thank you for continually choosing Serpentini Chevrolet Tallmadge and enjoy your new car! Best Regards, Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge - (330) 630-2000

February 2, 2018

Steve was very helpful and informative throughout the process of getting me into my new Silverado lease. He wasn???t push and I never felt pressured ...to make a decision. I appreciated his sales approach as all to often salesman push you into trying to make a decision. I would recommend and Serpentini and Steve to anyone!

Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge

Thank you for taking a moment to write about your excellent experience at our dealership! Steve is a fantastic member of our team, so it is no surpris...e that he gave you an efficient and pressure free car-leasing experience. Congratulations on your new Silverado! Take care, and we hope to assist you again soon. Best Regards, Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge - (330) 630-2000

January 27, 2018

My visit was awesome and excellent! I love my new car! I would recommend y'all to anyone. Thank y'all for helping me get my new car.

Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge

W are happy to hear you are loving your new car. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We will be sure to pass along ...your kind words to the team and we look forward to seeing you again. Best Regards, Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge - (330) 630-2000

January 13, 2018

Serpentini is the best! I have purchased 4 cars from them over the last 15 years. I won???t go anywhere else! Everyone is so nice and ready to help!

Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge

You have been doing business with Serpentini Chevrolet Tallmadge for years and your review about us is truly appreciated. Enjoy your new car that you ...recently purchased and we will continue the great service that you have been used to for years. Until we have the opportunity to work with you again, take care and happy trails! Best Regards, Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge - (330) 630-2000

Serpentini Chevrolet Tallmadge