Dave Walter BMW

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 70 reviews

• March 30, 2017

Could not have been any better if a car buying experience.

March 28, 2018

BMW Akron goes above to earn your business, wow hands down best sales and service team. Very nice and pays attention to detail so you are able to get ...the best experience.

February 2, 2018

Everything is as you would expect. Great Sales team, great service, amenities, and friendly inviting staff. The car was excellent as well. Loved every... minute I was there. The cars AWESOME. THEY HAD A M4GTS in the lobby totally worth the visit.

March 22, 2017

Was impressed initially with the call from Jillian Hupertz, Client Service Manager. But I think her client advisor, Justin Bisconti, did not call back... about the car. I would have hoped Jillian would have called back when she did not hear from me since there were other BMW convertibles that they could have asked me to look at. Also, the car was a CPO car and I would have thought the outside of the car would be in good shape but it was not, based on the pics available and pictures sent to me by Jillian.

February 26, 2017

I stopped using their service department as they frequently tried to push unnecessary repairs.

November 29, 2016

Being a recent graduate, this is the first vehicle I obtained by myself. But the staff here was phenomenal. I had worked with quite a few other dealer...s in terms of finding the right "deal." But nobody was able to beat the deal I received from the group over at Dave Walter. They worked extremely hard to find a great deal for me, and after a couple hours of working out the terms/ having the car detailed I was able to drive the car home that night. I look forward to working with them again, and have recommended them to quite a few of my friends already.

September 9, 2016

I acquired my first and now my second BMW from Dave Walter's BMW. I must say the only reason I drive a BMW is because of the overall excellent service... and awesome experience provided by this dealership. After visiting several auto dealerships in NE Ohio they were the only dealership that met and exceeded my expectations. As I approached the entry of the dealership I was greeted by the most polite, and knowledgeable salesperson I have ever met: Eric Eisenhart. After listening to my needs and collaborating with David and Shujaadt, General Manager, they located the perfect vehicle. I just obtained my second BMW 550 I. Once again Eric coupled with Shujaadt, GM, met and exceeded my purchasing experience. Also, their service team from Tyrone to each service advisor continue to provide a level of service beyond the ULTIMATE Driving Experice. Rhonda from Rocfield Ohio

April 23, 2015

So many good things to say. I am on my 3rd BMW because of the dealership and my spouce has one too so that makes four. I have owned and driven several... luxury brands. Audi, Land Rover, Porsche, and Jaguar... And while I've loved them all... NONE have presented me with a dealership of this quality. From the moment you walk in the door, to the minute you need the service or the parts department, I have never had better treatment. And its not just the brand, wonderful as it is, It's Dave Walter that keeps me coming back. My newest BMW came from another dealership in Bayside NY... I had to travel there because the model I wanted was the last of its kind, and trying to broker a dea via DW woud have been a little costly... AWFUL experience ... had I not first experienced Dave Walter I would not have bought the car. The level of professionalism, care, and personal attention Shujaat Siddiqui gives and demands of his employees is outstanding and a breath of fresh air. My only regret is that BMW is the only luxury brand they sell... Not that I don't love BMW... Dave, you need a Porsche dealership ((grin)).

February 11, 2015

I normally do not ever write reviews but after my experience at Dave Walter BMW i felt like it was necessary. To start, i live in the Cleveland area a...nd i began my search for a new BMW M3 at the local BMW car dealers. After going to the 2 dealers in my area i didn't really feel welcome and the sales people weren't really trying to understand what i was looking for, instead just trying to sell me what what on there lot. Flowing my visit i decided to Google other dealers in the area and came across Dave Walter BMW in Akron. I decided to make the trip out to see there inventory. From the second i walked up to the door Abe (my sales representative) open the door and greeted me, asking me what he can help me with. Unlike the other dealers Abe really was listing to what i was looking for instead of trying to sell me anything. After explaining everything i wanted Abe openly told me he didn't have anything like that on the lot but that we can build it and he will find it for me. We then sat down with the General Manager (Shujaat) and designed the exact car i was looking for. Shujaat then made a couple phone calls and found the exact car we designed and told me he can have it for me the next day and for a lower price then I expected. To say the least i was floored. I immediately ordered the car. The next evening Abe called me telling me the car was in. When i went to go pick it up again i was greeted at the door by a representative. They took me through the whole car making sure i was satisfied and understood all the new features. The level of customer service i have received from Abe and Shujaat was more then i could have ever asked for. I would recommend Dave Walter BMW to anyone even thinking of buying a BMW. Even if you live 45 min away like myself it is worth the drive.

January 31, 2015

Dave Walter BMW is simply the best. Josh, Jason, Eric and the entire team actually care about you and the BMW driving experience. I have a voice comma...nd iPhone issue and they have spent hours figuring it out. They have driven in the car 3 times with me and even tested their own iPhones to fix this. They have spent time continually with BMW techs to get this right. All you can ask for in a service relationship is that they treat you with respect and honesty. I would give them more than 5 stars if Dealer Rater allowed it. You will never go wrong buying or servicing your car here. Thanks to the boys in Akron!