• Doug Chevrolet

Great place very nice help from walking into the place until leaving with a new car. Never felt pressure or stupid because I am an older woman. Found that quite a bit elsewhere not here.

• great service all around.

The top notch sales man Larry Ward. Inviroment is wonderful. Would truly said anyone to Doug Chevrolet in Akron Ohio. Two very happy customer.

• Great service

Everyone that I spoke to was very friendly and knowledgeable no one was pushing or aggressive end up selling selling or anything

• Great service. Fast and Dependable

Got my car in for an oil change as soon as I got there. Waited and was out in no time.

• Doug Is Awesome!

Doug Chevrolet went the extra mile to find the exact Chevy Spark I was searching for online, and your staff followed my personal shopping goals to make sure it was competitively priced with local solutions to fit my needs. The purchase experience for my Chevy Spark was outstanding. Your sales rep, Scott Clause, was informative, helpful, and non-aggressive. I appreciated the straight forward and efficient transaction process. It was nice to work with knowledgable staff, including your financial rep Eric Doney, who helped to ensure that my trip to Doug was successful. No wonder Doug Chevrolet has been a valued car dealership in the Akron-Canton area since 1911!

• Great sales staff.

The salesman Larry was very helpful. The salesman and management were excellent. They were very patient and thorough.

• Highly Recommend

I went in knowing what I wanted and was on a time frame and they accommodated me in every way. Very satisfied.

• Review of repairs.

Everyone at Doug Chevy is friendly. They completed the repairs on my Colorado quickly and took the time to explain everything. Customer service is number one.

• Great Experience

I found my car on Cars.com and emailed for info and was contracted immediately. I set up anow appt to go under and they kept in contact to confirm. When I arrived it was very easy. Test drive it and sat down with you salesman and worked out our deal. I was in and out in under 2 hours with my new car! I would not have found this car if it wasn't for cars.com. they were in a area I had'nt even thought to look in but still close to my office.

• Great service

Fast , courteous service and the staff was very helpful. Coffee and a doughnut were a nice touch for a morning appointment. The service was completed in a professional manner.