Summit Toyota of Akron

(4.9) 638 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

638 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Summit Toyota of Akron from DealerRater.com
  • Great Car Buying experience!

Great car buying experience! Nick Boshara helped me with everything I needed and walked me through the sales process seamlessly.

• PreOwned Purchase

Summit Toyota had the make model color and condition of the car I needed to purchase for my wife. That said I assumed the buying experience would be d...ifficult coming from out of town.To the contrary, Dan was exceptional. He made the transaction as straight forward as one could wish for. Dan even delivered it to the airport. I recommend them for your automotive needs.

• EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Bobby is the cream of the crop. When I lived in Akron, I must have leased/purchased 10-12 cars from Bobby over the years. I recommended Bobby to my fa...ther, who leased a car from Bobby in 2016, and sold my mother a pre-owned Toyota as well. I have been in the car business now for 3 plus years in South Florida, selling Lexus products. I have modeled a lot of my sales techniques after Bobby.

• car buyer

I came in to buy myself a new vehicle and was greeted by Stephen Robbins who listened to what I wanted and brought up the car for me to drive. He expl...ained the Rav to me on our drive and answered all of my questions and concerns. I highly recommend Stephen and Summit Toyota.

Overall Experience

• Easy to deal with and great service

The buying process was very easy. Dan was responsive to emails and calls. When we picked up our SUV, he was very thorough in explaining features. ... Extremely knowledgable about the products. Great experience!

• Great Experience

Dan was easy to work with and provided a great buying experience - responsive, knowledgable and service minded!

• My experience at Summit Toyota

Shannon was great to work with and I would recommend her and the dealership to anyone. This is my third leased vehicle with Summit and I do not forese...e myself going anywhere else

• New Rav4

Bought my new Rav4 from Shannon Swinehart. She was great, efficient, quick and friendly. I would highly recommend Summit Toyota to friends and family.... In Fact several Family are customers of STOA

• Great buying experience

Dave D. was amazing - very friendly, really listened to what I wanted/needed in a vehicle, and helped me get the car I wanted. Everyone I came in cont...act with at the dealership was friendly and professional. I would highly recommend Dave and Summit for your next car.

• First Class Service

Dave is about as good as it gets when it comes to helping with the car buying experience. He was knowledgable, flexible with his time, and patient whi...le he walked my wife and I through the entire process as we struggled with deciding whether we wanted to buy or lease our family car. He provided a multitude of options and laid out the numbers and considerations in clear, conscise language. He was informative, never pushy, and genuinely wanted to make sure we made the right purchase for our family. He's an asset to Summit Toyota of Akron and I'd recommend him without hesitation to anyone looking for a new vehicle. We've now purchased two cars with his help and can honestly say if Dave is your salesman you're in good hands.

Summit Toyota of Akron