Vyletel Buick - GMC - Volkswagen

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

Shopping for a used car
    October 18, 2017

I inquired about a used car that I saw online & was introduced to Tony Gianfermi. I live in Vermont & Tony wasn't scared of my inquiry. In short, wi...thin a short time a deal was brokered and the car was shipped from Michigan to Vermont. It was the most pleasant car buying experience. Tony was a true gentlemen and extremely trustworthy & honest. I would definitely work with him again in the future. Thank you Tony!!

Happy With My Purchase
    June 26, 2017

First let me say I haven't purchased a vehicle since 1993 so when I emailed and inquired about the car I was interested in I was contacted by Eric one... of the used car salesmen. He answered all my questions . After thinking about it over the weekend I contacted him again and asked it he could hold the car for me to come in and look at it and he did. I had a very good relaxing experience at this dealership and Greg the business manager was also helpful in the purchasing of my car. But I would have loved a full tank of gas....

Not a Fan
    January 23, 2016

Not willing to budge on trade in or purchase price. Disappointed by their low ball offer on a trade on that was $2k less than 3 other dealers. Lack... of follow up or genuine care of the customer is status quo.

Not a normal reply from our customers, please contact Don Gianfermi regarding your appraisal, I'm interested in the whole transaction. Sincerely, Don ...Gianfermi Pre-owned Manager at Vyletel. 586 276 4635

Tony was great to work with
    October 6, 2015

We had been looking for quite some time for a specific vehicle. CTS Cadillac and found a 2013 CTS on the website with a very good price and low miles.... I spoke with Tony on Monday and made arrangements to stop by on Wednesday. We live in Denver Colorado and he was located in Detroit. We discussed and emailed several times to pin down all the details. We caught a flight early Wednesday morning and when we arrived in Detroit they arranged for someone to pick us up at the airport and brought us to the dealership. The car was in excellent shape and everything Tony had discussed was there and waiting. Took it for a test drive and afterwards signed the papers and we were on the road driving back to Denver. The car ran great and very pleased with how smooth everything went. Very easy to deal with. I definitely would recommend Tony and Vyletel Buick.

Easiest, no-haggle car purchase ever!
    December 7, 2013

I originally inquired about a 2011 Tiguan on cars.com. But someone else had already bought the vehicle, so I thought I was out of luck. I didn't want ...to buy new, but slightly used. Used car sales manager Donnie emailed me right away asking what I was looking for. So I gave him my list and he went to work within Volkswagen Direct. He was able to find a 2013 Tiguan SE with all the options I wanted and fewer than 10,000 miles because it was a company car. It arrived within a week and I drove away in less than an hour after signing all the papers. Donnie and Al, the sales person who assisted, were always upfront and didn't try to throw in expensive add-ons. If you're looking for a used VW with specific things you want, they will take care of you!

VW BEETLE
    July 15, 2013

I saw my VW Beetle on cars.com. I called my sales man @ Vyletel, within an hour he called be back and told me he found the model style color. By the n...ext evening I picked up my car. I have never been happier with the service I received or the car it self. Each day at least once I get either a thumbs up or a honk from envious people as I drive along in my convertible... Love My Car!!!

great service, hard working salesman "Al"
    April 4, 2013

we purchased a used van here and are very pleased with the sales man "Al" , he is a great guy and and worked with us on the price, he did all the pape...rwork,and we paid there and drove it home, thanks Al, see you again.

Very Happy Customer
    April 19, 2012

First time having VW, going to get another,I'm very happy with my CC, and the dealership

Review of Service
    April 19, 2012

I have visited this dealership many times and have always been treated very friendly! The repairs were efficient and quick. I know my car is in good h...ands when it is being worked on. -Paul

used car buying
    March 25, 2012

No breaks on price, didn't throw in anything not even a floor mat! Frendly and quick, they did all the paper work, we just signed and drove away.

Vyletel Buick - GMC - Volkswagen