Bill Snethkamp Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New 866-593-8149 Dealer Website
Used 866-607-0463 Email Dealer
Service 888-584-0318

Average based on 3 reviews
  • Awesome!!! Salesman JT YOU Rock!!

Can't say enough about the professional way JT handle everything with my deal!

Can't say enough about the professional way JT handle everything with my deal!

• The best store in Detroit Bill snethamp Chrysler

I will be back soon real nice people I walk into the office and the people in their come up to me with so much nice I will tell everyone I know to go to this store I wish they would been able to help me but next time maybe they will

• Perfect Match

Chris, thanks for the review! Don't forget that your first oil change is on us. Take Care, The Snethkamp Team

I built my own car online and found the exact model here! I ended up working with two sales people. When my original sales person had the day off, the second treated me as their own. Overall great experience!