Bill Snethkamp Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• Awesome!!! Salesman JT YOU Rock!!

Can't say enough about the professional way JT handle everything with my deal!

Can't say enough about the professional way JT handle everything with my deal!

• Amazing customer service!

Absolutely outstanding customer service in the sales and service department. My car was in an accident and needed extensive front end repairs. Their service department had remarkable custom service and completed all of my repairs in a timely manner. I have been there many times after for regular maintenance and will never take my car elsewhere. Their service, honesty, and efficiency are unbeatable!

• Helped me buy a Used jeep

Richard was amazing and help me through the buying Process even though I lived 4 hours north ¿

• Great Service

I had a Great salesman, Jerry Jefferson who was sharp when it came to product knowledge about each of the cars I asked him about. He seemed to do everything to get me in the car of my choice. He took time with me and made my buying experience enjoyable. I would highly recommend this dealership and especially this salesman!!

• J. Jefferson, Salesman @ Customer Service

I had a for real fear of car dealerships. I was referred by a coworker to Bill Snethkamp in Highland Park. My son was in the market for a car and after praying the morning before we visited Snethkam, we met with a nice gentleman As we walked on the lot Jefferson greeted us with his million dollar smile and the process began. He made us feel so comfortable that i forgot we were at a dealership. He made the process worth the wait.!!! AND MY SON got the car he wanted with almost nothing down. Two weeks later my daughter and I came back to Jefferson and purchased 2 more vehicles. Again Mr. Jefferson showed up and worked his best to get us both in new cars. I am very pleased and the staff there works as a team! i'd refer anyone to this salesman and this dealership. They care about people!

• Salesman J. Jefferson

I heard about Bill Snethkamp from a coworker. I was hesitant about going at first. I put it off as long as i could. I got up and prayed that morning for my son to get a car and the best deal for him. Jefferson million dollar smile met us as we walked up on the lot. From that minute salesman Jefferson not only sold my son a car but my daughter and i also purchased our new vehicles from him also the next week! I've always had a fear of sales people but Mr. Jefferson did not just sale us cars he worked arduously to get us the best deals. He can make it happen for anyone! I am truly pleased with the way they work as a team! I'd recommend this salesman and this place of business to anyone with less than perfect credit to visit Bill Snethkamp Highland park. Jefferson is passionate about helping people get into cars so that they may have transportation!! God bless a child who has his own.

• Best place to get a car!!!

I was looking to lease a Jeep, I went to two other Chrysler stores and they threw me out does my credit score was a little lower than normal. When I came to snathkamp not only I got the job I wanted, but I was also treated with dignity and respect regardless of my credit score. Best place in Detroit

• The best store in Detroit Bill snethamp Chrysler

I will be back soon real nice people I walk into the office and the people in their come up to me with so much nice I will tell everyone I know to go to this store I wish they would been able to help me but next time maybe they will

• Perfect Match

Chris, thanks for the review! Don't forget that your first oil change is on us. Take Care, The Snethkamp Team

I built my own car online and found the exact model here! I ended up working with two sales people. When my original sales person had the day off, the second treated me as their own. Overall great experience!