4.4
300 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Buck Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Purchasing a used car

Johnny was very respectful to what I was looking for. I felt no pressure to buy. They went above and beyond any expectations I had

• Easy car buying experience
    May 11, 2017

Friendly service from the beginning to end. I felt like he had a real interest in my best interest. I wouldn't go anywhere else

• Service

Highly recommend! Fast turnaround service. Very friendly and helpful employee.

Highly recommend! Fast turnaround service. Very friendly and helpful employee.

• Speechless

Unbelievable experience here. Still shaking my head. I've never walked in a business with cash in hand and not been allowed to buy something. No problem, it spends anywhere. I just wish I didn't feel so....violated? Discriminated against? I don't even know what.

• Great service
    May 4, 2017

I went to buck Chevrolet because my tires were making a loud noise when I was driving. When I went to buck Chevrolet they told me I needed new tires. I got brand new tires at a great price and even got $100 rebate. Thank you buck Chevrolet for your service.

• " Treated Like Family"
    April 26, 2017

Jonny remembered us from before when we bought our other car right away, I thought that was really great. Jonny hope you remember me if you need a DJ for wedding.

• A pleasure
    April 26, 2017

So glad I took my daughters advice and met Jonny Dallas at Buck Chevrolet. Can't thank him or Dan enough for their help and kindness. I'll recommend them to my friends and family.

• Home Town Dealer
    April 25, 2017

Jonny stayed passed closing time to assist us with our purchase. Never complained and we finalized the deal and I drove the car home that night. He's a good guy to work with.

• HASSLE FREE NO PRESSURE
    April 24, 2017

Visited several dealerships today, before my car came to a stop sales people at window, I thought where I am Swensons? At Buck Chevrolet, I was able to look around before being greeted. Jonny was so personable, I went back the same day and bought a Chevy Cruse. We talked about dealerships fostering relationships, so when I am ready to buy a Chevy pick up truck, I know where I will go,

• Great!
    April 24, 2017

I purchased a 2014 Chevy Cruze recently and I love it! Jonny was extremely knowable and very helpful. I will definitely recommend Buck Chevrolet to all my friends and family