New 888-484-3958 Dealer Website
Used 888-484-3975 Email Dealer
Service 888-489-6759

Average based on 247 reviews.
  • 2017 Rideline

I went to five different Honda dealers in Louisville KY. All but one were rather smug and didnt care to deal on a vehicle. This dealer had a deal posted on Cars.com. Far less than the competitors and still saved considerable amount of money after flying to Detroit and staying one night in a hotel to drive it home.

William, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for the purchase of your new vehicle. We greatly appreciate your business and positive review. Enjoy your new Honda Ridgeline!

• Car serviced. Required new part in brake system.

Four star. As usual! Work is always done on both our cars within a reasonable amount of time and Of time and efficiently. Never have to bring cars back because of poor workmanship. Service personnel knowledgeable , very pleasant, and make the effort to know their customers! customers Louis Citarel/ Florence Wedes Citarel 2005 Accord and 2005 Civic

• New car serviced

Very pleased with the service and pleasant waiting room provided.

Very pleased with the service and pleasant waiting room provided.

• Service 9.2016

Just went is for an oil change. it would have been nice if they would have checked the breaks. I am getting some squealing now and then.

Thank you for choosing Tamaroff for the servicing of your vehicle. We apologize for not looking over your brakes. Next time you're in the area, drop in and we'll take a look at them for you! We'll see you next time.

• Routine Service

Was pleasantly greeted (Jason) as soon as I entered the facility. Then directed to a service person (Charles). Very professional took all the information about the car and asked about any other concerns. Took the time to explain to me what would be happening to the auto. Everyone I encountered (Cashiers too) presented a great attitude and sincere concern to assist me. 10 Star, Gold metal Service!!! Thank You ! Linda Lenox-Merriman

Linda, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for the servicing of your vehicle. We're glad to hear our staff helped in providing a positive experience! We'll see you next time.

• Honda Odyssey

Pleased with my service and overall experience with my vehicle purchase.

Pleased with my service and overall experience with my vehicle purchase.

Brian, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for the purchase of your new vehicle. We appreciate your business and positive review. Enjoy your Honda Odyssey!

• Oil change

I love this company and look forward to many more purchases.

Kim, thank you for choosing Tamaroff. We appreciate your business and positive review!

I love this company and look forward to many more purchases.

• Repair Review

Brakes repaired properly and calls made to me with updates.

Brent, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for your service needs. We'll see you next time!

Brakes repaired properly and calls made to me with updates.

• Car Servicing

Excellent service with pleasant representatives. My car was fully taken care of with no issues to report.

Denzell, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for your service needs. We appreciate your business and positive review! We'll see you next time.

• Comments on repair

Ann, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for the servicing of your vehicle. Stop back and see us again!

This was just a simple oil change. It was fast since I was a walk in instead of making an appointment. The appointment I had was later net week and was not conflicting with something else so I tried being a walk in this time. I am glad I took the chance. I was happy.