• always a superb experience

Jeff, we appreciate your trust in Tamaroff and look forward to seeing you next time!

Consistently the best service or sales experiences I have had anywhere. Without hesitation I would recommend this dealer for a new car purchase, service, or body work. Tamaroff knows how to treat their customers and their customers' cars. *****

• I love the clean car after the service!

I can't remember who helped me during the service but he was great. I think his name started with a J? Jason?

Hi Penny, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for your service needs. We're glad to hear you had a positive experience. Maybe your rating of a 1 star was a mistake? Regardless, we hope to see you again in the future!

• Chris

As always. Great service! Only negative is the new car push- didn't care for that. But the service side was excellent.

Van, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for the servicing of your vehicle. We'll make a note of the negative feelings you were left with on the new vehicle side of things. See you next time!

• CRV suv

Very nice and pleasant sale and service Salama sales man is very knowledgeable nice person

Bashir, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for the purchase of your new vehicle. Stop back and see us anytime!

• Just An Oil Change

C Jones, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for you service needs. We appreciate your business and positive review. We'll see you next time!

I choose to go toTamaroff Honda because of the service. (I live closer to other Honda dealers) Charles Pettway was the service advisor during my last visit. He's always willing to answer questions and address concerns I have.

• Wonderful place

Awesome place. Customer Service was exceptional. Jason was friendly and helpful.

Ivan, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for the servicing of your vehicle. Stop back and see us again!

• Love my Honda!

I love Tamaroff. They are always very nice, quick and efficient. Great service as always!

Gita, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for you service needs. Stop back and see us again!

• 2017 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD

Honest Sales person (Sean Walter), smooth transaction. Everything was satisfied. Recommend to everyone who are interested in Honda vehicle.

Justin, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for the purchase of your vehicle. We're glad to hear Sean helped in providing a positive experience. Stop back and see us anytime!

• Car Repairs

They went above and beyond for me when I picked up my car. I had my daughter in her car seat and several employees asked if I needed help. They also pulled the car into the garage for me so I didn't have to walk far with the car seat. They even vacuumed out the car for me. I was very happy with the service I received and would recommend and use the dealership again.

Theresa, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for your service needs. We're glad to hear you had a positive experience and look forward to seeing you in the future!

• Customer

Rodney always does a great job, in scheduling and handling my service requests.

Hubert, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for your service needs. We'll see you next time!

Rodney always does a great job, in scheduling and handling my service requests.