• always a superb experience

Jeff, we appreciate your trust in Tamaroff and look forward to seeing you next time!

Consistently the best service or sales experiences I have had anywhere. Without hesitation I would recommend this dealer for a new car purchase, service, or body work. Tamaroff knows how to treat their customers and their customers' cars. *****

• Love my Honda!

I love Tamaroff. They are always very nice, quick and efficient. Great service as always!

• 2017 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD

Honest Sales person (Sean Walter), smooth transaction. Everything was satisfied. Recommend to everyone who are interested in Honda vehicle.

Justin, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for the purchase of your vehicle. We're glad to hear Sean helped in providing a positive experience. Stop back and see us anytime!

• Car Repairs

They went above and beyond for me when I picked up my car. I had my daughter in her car seat and several employees asked if I needed help. They also pulled the car into the garage for me so I didn't have to walk far with the car seat. They even vacuumed out the car for me. I was very happy with the service I received and would recommend and use the dealership again.

Theresa, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for your service needs. We're glad to hear you had a positive experience and look forward to seeing you in the future!

• Customer

Rodney always does a great job, in scheduling and handling my service requests.

Hubert, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for your service needs. We'll see you next time!

Rodney always does a great job, in scheduling and handling my service requests.

• Good goo

Good quick service. I was very impressed with their knowledge and spped

Jeffrey, thank you for trusting Tamaroff for the servicing of your vehicle. Stop back and see us again!

Good quick service. I was very impressed with their knowledge and spped

• Car Service Honda 2016 Civic

Very good service was performed at this service station. I would definitely recommend this Honda dealership to my other friends and family.

Syed, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for your service needs. We'll see you next time!

• Every thing are great, except the CD part.

Nice office, nice people. Only the CD part is unnecessary, it is kind of wast of time. I remember dealer stated "offer a full of tank gas". but the did not, only 8 miles gas available in the tank when I drove the new car home.

Xihua, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for the purchase of your vehicle. We apologize for the lack of gas in your vehicle upon delivery. There must have been some sort of mistake as this is not typical. Please feel free to email me direct at bgrimes@tamaroff.com to discuss further. Thank you -Brian Grimes Customer Relations Manager

• Honda Accord

Service person was professional, explained the work and cost, and answered all questions.

Jan, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for your service needs. We'll see you next time!

• owner of 2008 Honda Accord

The manager at tamaroff ,and his service guys was the best group of people that really looked out for me and my wife. I will recommend this service department to all my contacts

Bruce, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for you service needs. We're glad to hear you had a positive experience and look forward to seeing you next time!