• always a superb experience

Jeff, we appreciate your trust in Tamaroff and look forward to seeing you next time!

Consistently the best service or sales experiences I have had anywhere. Without hesitation I would recommend this dealer for a new car purchase, service, or body work. Tamaroff knows how to treat their customers and their customers' cars. *****

• Service experience.

Pleasant experience overall. Transmission oil changed out as promised. Thanks!

Dale, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for your service needs. We'll see you next time!

Pleasant experience overall. Transmission oil changed out as promised. Thanks!

• Tranmission Light

Marino, we're glad to hear you had a good experience and that we were able to get you back on the road quickly! Stop back and see us again.

Mark and the staff was wonderful in getting me in quickly, diagnosing the issue and and fixing the issue within just a few hours. My transmission light went on during my work lunch break, I called the dealership and the took me in right away. I needed to get back to work, they set me up with a loaner car so I can get back to my office. They had the problem fixed before 5pm and I picked it up after I finished work. My heart sunk when I saw the light go on, I thought I was doom to have a large repair bill. Mark quickly assured my the issues was small and he would be able to take care of it quickly. In addition to the repair, they washed and vacuumed my car.

• LD oil change

Free donuts and bagels! Leased csr in December. Salama was a great sales person. This was my first oil change.., and it was FREE.

LD, thank you for both your business and positive review. We'll see you next time!

• My leasing experience was excellent!!!

My leasing experience was excellent at Tamaroff Auto!!!

Thank you for choosing Tamaroff for the leasing of your vehicle. Enjoy your new Pathfinder and stop back and see us anytime!

My leasing experience was excellent at Tamaroff Auto!!!

• Great service. Always a great experience.

I love this place. So professional, Courteous and Respectful of their customers time.

Bashar, thank you for both your business and positive review. We'll see you next time!

• Review

It was a great service! In and out in 30 mins for an oil change.. and they washed my car and gave me a yummy set of cookies!

Sarah, thank you for choosing Tamaroff. We'll see you next time!

Sarah, thank you for choosing Tamaroff. We'll see you next time!

• Oil Change

Tamaroff Auto has great customer service and they took care of my car in a timely manner.

Thank you for choosing Tamaroff for your service needs. We'll see you next time!

• Oil Change Review

I came in for an oil change and the service was amazing!

Kenta, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for your service needs. We'll see you next time!

I came in for an oil change and the service was amazing!

• Highly recommended

'Tamaroff Honda' a perfect place to get your new vehicle. Agents there are suburb and very helpful and best at their profession. I will surely Take the Name of matt and Quentin, who helped me a smooth transition to get me my new vehicle. Keep up the good job guys!! Best Service, Best Hospitality and best professionalism. Highly Recommended.¿¿¿

Rajender, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for the purchase of your vehicle. We're glad to hear Matt & Quentin both helped in providing a positive experience. Stop back and see us anytime!