• always a superb experience

Jeff, we appreciate your trust in Tamaroff and look forward to seeing you next time!

Consistently the best service or sales experiences I have had anywhere. Without hesitation I would recommend this dealer for a new car purchase, service, or body work. Tamaroff knows how to treat their customers and their customers' cars. *****

• Honda Accord

Service person was professional, explained the work and cost, and answered all questions.

• owner of 2008 Honda Accord

The manager at tamaroff ,and his service guys was the best group of people that really looked out for me and my wife. I will recommend this service department to all my contacts

Bruce, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for you service needs. We're glad to hear you had a positive experience and look forward to seeing you next time!

• Mr. Mohamad Teran

Good service, I will recommend others to use this location.

Mohamad, thank you for choosing Tamaroff. We'll see you next time!

Good service, I will recommend others to use this location.

Mohamad, thank you for choosing Tamaroff. We'll see you next time!

• First impresstions count!!!!!!!!

Mary, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for the servicing of your vehicle. We'll see you next time!

Fantastic first time experience! Arrived early for my first oil change and was in and out by the time my true appointment was! How is that for customer service :)

• Happy Customer

We had a wonderful experience buying our car from Sean Walter. And we love our new Nissan Pathfinder

Dionisio, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for the purchase of your vehicle. We're glad to hear you had a positive experience with Sean. He's one of our best! Enjoy your new Pathfinder!

• Mr Nabeel Naoum

Very helpful, gave me assistance in finding the right car.

Nabeel, thank you for choosing Tamaroff. We appreciate business and positive review!

Very helpful, gave me assistance in finding the right car.

• Great Dealership

Thom, thank you for your continued business. We're glad to hear Sean provided a positive experience, once again. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Tamaroff Honda is a great place to get your next vehicle. This was our second vehicle lease with Sean Walter and we were impressed once again with the buying experience. Sean is friendly, professional, and knowledgeable about Honda's fleet. This attitude seems to carry through will all of the staff at Tamaroff. Thanks again!!

• First Rate Service Experience

Kevin, thank you for trusting Tamaroff with your service needs. We're glad to hear you had a positive experience. See you next time!

We brought in our car for oil change and minor recall. Appointment was super easy to setup. We were greeted professionally. Our car was serviced promptly while we waited in a first rate waiting area. Communication and service was excellent. Great job!

• Jinan Naoum

Jinan, thank you for both your business and positive review. Stop back and see us anytime!

Great Dealership. Sales person was very knowledgeable and helpful in describing the options of the new car. Manager worked very hard to get financing and get the best lease price.