Tamaroff Honda Nissan

(4.8) 301 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

• always a superb experience

Consistently the best service or sales experiences I have had anywhere. Without hesitation I would recommend this dealer for a new car purchase, servi...ce, or body work. Tamaroff knows how to treat their customers and their customers' cars. *****

Jeff, we appreciate your trust in Tamaroff and look forward to seeing you next time!

• Tamaroff Service Department

Had an excellent experience and a great deal changing engine and transmission oil including a multi-point inspection with a detailed report.

• Mrs. Brenda Johnson

My salesperson, Mark Carter, provided all the information I needed to make my buying decision. He answered all of my questions was prompt in followin...g up all of my questions and was professional in every sense of the word. He is a great asset for Tamaroff and the reason i purchased my second vehicle from Tamaroff!

• Used car purchase

We worked with Donovan Snow to find a reasonably priced sedan for our 24 year old son. He is just starting his credit history so needed our help. Dono...van talked to us about our needs before suggesting anything, then walked the yard in below freezing temperatures with us. We found an ideal car and Donovan worked to get us a good price. We found the experience to be much better than expected - it didn't even take all day! Hats off to Donovan Snow and Tamaroff Motors!

• 60,000 Scheduled Maintenance

I took my 2012 Honda Accord here for the 60,000 Scheduled Maintenance. When they found issues, they took the time to review if the parts could be cove...red by warranty which was profoundly helpful and saved money. I love coming to this dealership for service. I drive out from northern Macomb County.

• Thanks

I brought my rogue in for service last month because the rear bumper was damaged in an accident. The good Folks at tamaroff fixed her up good as new. ...Thanks!

• Service for 2011 Honda accord

My car runs good they perform 90000 mile maintenance on my 2011 Honda

• Service experience.

Pleasant experience overall. Transmission oil changed out as promised. Thanks!

Dale, thank you for choosing Tamaroff for your service needs. We'll see you next time!

• Tranmission Light

Mark and the staff was wonderful in getting me in quickly, diagnosing the issue and and fixing the issue within just a few hours. My transmission l...ight went on during my work lunch break, I called the dealership and the took me in right away. I needed to get back to work, they set me up with a loaner car so I can get back to my office. They had the problem fixed before 5pm and I picked it up after I finished work. My heart sunk when I saw the light go on, I thought I was doom to have a large repair bill. Mark quickly assured my the issues was small and he would be able to take care of it quickly. In addition to the repair, they washed and vacuumed my car.

Marino, we're glad to hear you had a good experience and that we were able to get you back on the road quickly! Stop back and see us again.

• LD oil change

Free donuts and bagels! Leased csr in December. Salama was a great sales person. This was my first oil change.., and it was FREE.

LD, thank you for both your business and positive review. We'll see you next time!

Tamaroff Honda Nissan