Village Motors

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 50 reviews

• June 21, 2017

I love my Jeep Cherokee. Jim was a great salesman, he explained everything and answered all of our questions. We were not there long at all. They have... great people working there and they work to get you the vehicle that you want.

December 29, 2016

I love my new Escape! It was a pleasure to deal with Deb. I felt very comfortable knowing I was working with an honest sales woman. She explained ever...ything to me in detail and showed me all I needed to know about my new Escape! Thanks Deb!

We are so glad you had such a positive experience shopping at Village Motors. We appreciate your business, Beverly!

August 3, 2016

If you are ever in Holmes County and need to have your car repaired, this is definately the dealership to take it. We had an emergency repair that ne...eded to be done as we were just visiting the area. They went out of their way to schedule us in and get us a car to drive while our car was getting repaired. JOAN was her name, she was awesome, very attentive to our needs, friendly and VERY knowledgeable regarding her job. She went over and above for us. And if you are in the need for a new or different car, Josh is the man for that job. Very efficient, friendly and courteous. We are very pleased with our experience with Village Motors.

July 5, 2016

Staff was professional and helpful. Not at all demanding or pushy. No game playing. It was a pleasure doing business with them.

June 11, 2016

We couldn't have asked for a more friendly, pleasant sales person. Deb Burgess didn't try to pressure us, she was very patient when we couldn't decide... what we wanted, and she treated us like family. .We couldn't have asked for better customer service, we are so glad we got to meet her. We love our Fusion, drives great! Phil and Joyce Chapman

May 21, 2016

Wow, a real human being! Thank you Deb, you were wonderful, kind and professional. I have purchased many vehicles in the last 35 years and you, my fri...end were the very BEST! God Bless, Pastor Steven Smith

April 28, 2016

I want to thank Brian Turner and the guys at Village motors. They are fair and honest and very kind. I was lied to buy another dealership, and at leas...t 3 others kept trying to push me to buy a car that was more than I have to spend. We drove 2 hours to get to Village Motors. It was worth every minute.

March 31, 2016

Yes, we got great satisfactions! Deb Burgess is a awesome, great person to work with. Cory is also a great guy to work with! Everyone is very friendly... whenever we walk in, makes us feel at home to deal with. The service area is also great!! Thanks, John and Susan Yoder

February 29, 2016

This is another great experience leasing another vehicle from Village Motors. All the personnel was very friendly and professional. Deb Burgess was ve...ry helpful in answering or finding out the answers to our many questions. It was like dealing with a relative. 5 stars for all!! I'll or we'll spread the word. Good day and God Bless. I think Deb could sell "glue" to a horse!

February 8, 2016

Deb always does a great job in helping us! She's always ready to serve with a smile! We really like our Ford Ranger. A comment on the service area - T...hey are also very friendly and ready to serve you with a smile. They do a great job in the mechanic area, too!