Serpentini Chevrolet Orrville

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 882 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

882 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Serpentini Chevrolet Orrville from DealerRater.com

• outstanding customer service with little wait time
    April 15, 2017

The service was overall a pleasant experience. They were super friendly and very helpful when answering any questions that I had about the vehicle or ...the service done to it.

First new Chevy!
    April 11, 2018

I began shopping for a new car for the first time in my life at the end of March. I was introduced to Ray Hawks who was a great help. I had a sit down... scheduled with him on March 29th. Days prior to that, I had been researching lease options and realized it may not be in my budget to buy or lease new. I met with him anyway and discussed with him my situation. He worked with me and essentially gave me an offer I couldn't refuse! I was shocked at how great the whole staff was. I drove off in a brand new 2018 Chevy Cruze and have been overly satisfied with the whole experience.

Good Experience
    April 6, 2018

Searched online for a clean used Silverado and called Serpentini , spoke with Ray Hawks about the condition of the truck I saw online and Ray told me ...was clean as a pin. Drove to Orville that evening from Mansfield and Ray was correct the 2004 Silverado was clean as described. You would have thought I was buying a $40,000 unit as I was treated great. Typically online buying can be unpleasant but these guy's do it right. Larry Mansfield, Ohio

Excellent Customer Service
    April 4, 2018

My wife and I had a very good experience with our Sales Consultant, John Williams at Serpentini of Orrville, Ohio, once we determined which vehicle we... were going to buy. John was very helpful with caring for my wife, who did not feel good that day. Thank you John.

Great service!
    April 2, 2018

I was having no luck with the Jeep that I had so I came to Serpentini just to look at new cars. John was right there to help with a smile. I left with... a 2014 Chevy Cruze and I absolutely love it! I would recommend him to anybody! Thanks for bringing such a great help! Jessica Gillman

2006 blueberry cadillac with 60,100 miles on not a good deal
    April 2, 2018

I traded the car in 3/31/2018 because it used 1 quart of oil per 1,000 miles serpintini of orrville knows this. a new engine costs 2,155 dollars. . ca...r is worth 4,00 with a good motor. its bluberry in color and their asking 7000+ for it buyer beware.there all smiles but they will screw you over.

Serpentini Chevrolet of Orrville

Hey guys, not sure which customer this is. I'm sorry for your poor experience.... or maybe its more of a discomfort with some of the book values your ...seeing out there. Maybe its something else entirely different. Either way I'd like to see what I can do to help and ensure your happiness. I'd like to assist in any way possible. My name is Stephen Fusco and you can reach me at 330-683-6050.

Great Service
    April 1, 2018

Very pleased with our purchase of a 2015 Suburban. Matt really made this process easy and enjoyable. Super great service, communication, and considera...tion for us and our needs. You want a person to not just sell you a vehicle but sell you a vehicle they know you are happy with and accommodates everything you want or need. His research and go go attitude is refreshing and was very nice to know he was there for us in the process from start to finish. Thank you for the service Matt! You want a vehicle, go to Serpintini and their team!

Integrity
    March 26, 2018

Bought a 2013 Acura MDX! Pat was very knowledgeable and patient throughout the car buying experience. Most importantly, he showed great integrity bein...g that he kept our appt and had the vehicle ready to sell once I arrived. This was very much appreciated considering I drove up from Columbus. He even followed up shortly after to make sure everything was still good and that I was happy. Pat made the overall experience stress free and I recommend him to anyone looking for a vehicle!

Great!!
    March 15, 2018

Great experience! Got the van we needed!! Thanks!! Everyone there is very friendly and made the visit easier! Thanks so much for helping find the vehi...cle we needed!

Raymond Cunningham
    March 13, 2018

I got on the Serpentini website to look at the cars and potentially dream of getting something newer than what I had. Shortly after I got on the websi...te Kathy reached out to me via email and text. She was wonderful and so encouraging just to come to the dealership and let them see what they could do for me. After some chatting with her I agreed to come over. I made an appointment and went. I went to Serpentini with honestly ZERO expectation. I was greeted with the friendliest salesmen ever. They instantly offered me something to drink and were all so welcoming. I was quickly introduced to Raymond...the superstar!!!! From start to finish, Raymond was polite, engaging, encouraging and professional through the entire day. He let us test drive a couple of cars..I found one I liked and he went to work. We laughed and it was great getting to know him...we even learned we had some connection that went back a bit. I met the sales manager Steve who was wonderful and the finance manager Mark who was absolutely awesome and explained everything so that I could understand it. I left that day with a sassy red 2018 Chevy Cruze. Thanks to my awesome Salesman Raymond and his team! I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Excellent experience from start to finish. Thank you Raymond and the Serpentini Team you all ROCK!

Serpentini Chevrolet Orrville