White's Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.5
  • ford f150

I was amazed how Paul misch worked with me and got me a loan plus a truck I said meet my needs great service fast and friendly dealership

• Ford five hundred

Special thanks to Paul Misch, we are very pleased with our purchase. We will continue to recommend this Ford dealership!

• Company doesn't do what they promise.

I was told that the dealer would take care of the check engine light for me. It's been over two weeks and they are still giving me empty promises. I w...as told that I would be installing the sensor with the finance manager helping. I've never heard of a customer having to do a repair that they already knew that it was bad and then tell the buyer that he would be doing the repair himself. I wouldn't recommend whites to anyone!!

• Customer

Highly recommend! EXCELLENT customer service! A great place for servicing your car...great selection!

• Good customer service

I am so happy with the customer service they have provided. They went above and beyond to get the car I wanted. Paul did as much as he could to make m...e happy. And Brian did everything he could to make sure I got in the car that I wanted ! Best experience yet!!

• New Lease

Got a new Lease Car from here and it was the easiest Thing I have done in years

• Helped us out in a bind.

We have often used the service department at White's to service out cars, but the time finally came that it no longer made sense to put additional mon...ey into a car that was approaching 200 thousand miles. The service department reviewed the options and approximate cost for repairs. After I decided to purchase another car, Darlene Morrison in Sales, listened to our needs, desired price range etc, and showed us some options. We decided on a low mileage used car. The finance department worked with us on trading in a car that was no longer drivable and making the purchase process quick and convenient.

• Great Experience at White's Ford

White's Ford helped me secure a specific style truck I was looking for very quickly and made the transaction very easy. They even delivered it to me o...utside of the city. It was a very pleasant experience.

• looking 4 a truck

we're looking at an F 150 4 by 4 the truck has been sold a couple weeks after me informed about it haven't had a chance to go see it

• Worth the trip...

Excellent customer service, focus on your individual needs, and flexibility to support busy lifestyles. Look up Royce Yoder to help you make the right... choice!

White's Ford