4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 240 reviews

New Used Service

240 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Cain BMW from DealerRater.com

• Best. Hands Down
    August 8, 2017

Found the car I was looking at online , they sent me all the information I needed and spoke with me answering all my questions promptly. They knew I... was coming from out of town and so they prepared everything , car was ready to drive, filled with gas and after close inspection of the vehicle, we did the deal. In and our quickly and very detailed with how the process would work. Followed up with me the next day to make sure everything was ok, and if I had any questions. That is customer service.

Thank you, Greg! We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your new ride!

New Car(s) Purchase
    April 1, 2018

We originally went to Cain BMW it was due to service on an exhisting vehicle. While there we decided to just look around. We ended up working with Jes...sica to purchase a vehicle. Our experience was so great we ended up returning a few months later to trade in and purchase another vehicle working with Jessica.

Cain BMW

Thank you! We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Employees Worked With
    Purchase from out of state
    April 1, 2018

The experience I had with Cain was great. Purchasing my car from out of state couldn???t have been any easier. John and other staff were very responsi...ve to all of my phone calls and emails, and they helped me coordinate my trip to Canton. When I flew into the Canton airport, John was there on time to pick me up and was very flexible when my travel was unfortunately delayed a few hours. Everything thereafter went smoothly, and John even called the next day to make sure I made it back home safely after my 7 hour drive.

Falls short
    March 25, 2018

2nd lease through Cain. Several mistakes by sales rep regarding missing options (Apple play, etc) Sales rep rudely stated with so many emails from me,... it was easy to miss the option he had left out. (Gee, I'm sorry I'm the customer and if I need to send 100 emails requesting what I'd like then so be it), All paperwork dated 10-31-17 when pick up was not until 11-2-17, when asked , after the fact, they said it was to get incentives. (Not a problem if we would have been told UP FRONT this is why paperwork was dated earlier). Upon delivery the dealership "genuis" was going to contact us after he returned from vacation to coordinate an appointment for us......to date have not been contacted . Have informed and provided a copy to the service dept. and our sales rep SEVERAl times that they have the wrong insurance coverage listed for us. Have not received any calls or emails re: our new vehicle until a letter came recently asking us to rate the dealership. Had an incentive through USAA- sales rep rudely stated he believed that program had been discontinued, when in fact is was valid through Feb 2018. With previous 2015 X3 lease , our courtesy car smelled so awful from smoke and mens cologne, no one had checked the car prior to me receiving it. Still had previous drivers paperwork in it.

Cain BMW

Hi, We are sorry to hear you had a negative experience with our dealership. Our management team is trying to look into this, but has been unable to l...ocate you in our database with the info given. Would you please email your name to heather@cainmotors.com? Thank you!

John Romell

Internet Sales Manager

Great experience
    March 24, 2018

We had a great experience with Cain and Jessica. It started with straight forward pricing. We decided to take the BMW experience a step further and ...signed up for the perfornce center delivery. Cain set thing up, and agreed to take us to CAK the day we needed to go to Spartanburg. Of course we had bad weather in OH, and our flight was cancelled. Jessica was able to get us to CLE, and we made it out safely and had a great experience. Cain and the team there were great to deal with.

Cain BMW

Thank you for reviewing your experience with us! We appreciate your business and are so happy we could help!

All around great experience
    March 15, 2018

This is my 2nd vehicle purchase from Cain BMW, Jessica was great to work with. It is very good to have a sales person be kind and knowledgeable but sh...e was much more than that. She was able to answer every question I had, some being fairly technical. She spent as much time as I needed never once pushing or guiding me in a certain direction. She understood I would come to my own conclusion on what worked best for me personally and only offered her opinion when I asked what she really thought. I don't mean she didn't have information or answers, I mean she gave what was asked for. She gathered vehicle reports and did comparisons for me and got all of this done the next morning. Within 24 hrs of just stopping by to look at a certain certified car they had it was home with me. Never any hard tactics. The product was there and if I wanted to see any of it she was right there to show me. The 1st purchase was flawless and I was very happy this seems to be the normal at Cain. Jessica fits right in. Eric who helped me with my 1st purchase now does finance and made the purchase seamless. A very good team at Cain, and the certified's are like new and priced more than competitive.

Great
    March 15, 2018

Ron Wesley of Cain BMW was nothing short of curtious and accommodating while making my purchase. I look forward returning in a few short years to upgr...ade into a 4 series !

Cain BMW

Thank you, Seth! We appreciate your business!

Jessica
    March 13, 2018

Jessica was very helpful throughout the whole process. She was very accessible when we had questions and answered all of our questions. I will call Je...ssica when we lease next time

Thank you!

Salesperson
    March 5, 2018

Jessica was very professional and answered all our questions. She took great care of us and did not try to be pushy. She let us take our time and figu...re out what we wanted. Was an easy transition. And so far we are enjoying our first BMW.

Great job John and Eric!
    March 5, 2018

Purchased a used Mini this weekend from John. Eric handled the financing for us. Together they did a great job of communicating and working with us ...to get this done quickly and efficiently. Fantastic, quick and easy car buying process. We will come back when we need our next vehicle.

Cain BMW

Thank you for reviewing your experience with us! We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your MINI!

6461 Whipple Ave NW North Canton, OH 44720