Victory Honda of Sandusky

34 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 27, 2019

Great people and service... family atmosphere and always up front and honest..best coffee in town and always free... couldn't get better service anywhere... around this area

Thanks a lot, Ed!

January 9, 2019

This store provides exceptional customer service. They are honest and helpful and work really hard to earn your business. I would recommend them to anyone

Thank you, Kevin!

• May 16, 2016

This was my first time getting my car oil changed at Honda. The young lady pulled my car right into the building and took me to the waiting room. She even... showed me how to use the (free) coffee machine!. I'm excited to get my oil changed here from now on.

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Donna! We look forward to seeing you again.

September 26, 2018

I have been calling Victory Honda once a week for six weeks to ask a question about my service. I have been put on hold, hung up on, I called back, put... back on hold and never talked to an actual person in the service department. Asked for the service managers number. Again, no answer and no call back. Not the way to treat customers, people! Take your business elsewhere. Honda makes a terrific product, too bad this dealership is not as good. Yes, I finally got an answer to my question but calling six times in six weeks and not reaching service is unacceptable.

We are very sorry to read this, Karen. This is not how we want our clients to feel when working with us at all.

January 6, 2018

Be carefull many people charged way above msrp on new car. They only show payment but ask what the price of thr car is. Also dont follow threw with there... car doc oil changes. Its my advice you go to another dealership.

Please expect a call from management to correct this situation, RTW.

October 28, 2016

We were traveling in an RV and stopped overnight in Marble Head. We had our 2004 Accord towed in to this dealer due to a one-time brake failure. We added... brake fluid and everything seemed okay, but we just wanted them to bleed the brakes and check it over and make sure the brakes were not defective for the sake of safety before we went on our way. While on their lot, just before we picked the car up, another customer hit our car and tore the bumper off! We asked the other driver for his insurance info and the service manager said that would not be necessary. He said the other driver was a VIP customer of theirs and asked us to leave the car for a couple of days and they would fix it; even gave us a loaner to drive while waiting. Nice, huh? Except, after being there over the Labor Day weekend and then for 2 more days while they fixed it, it wasn't fixed. The tear in the bumper was still visible. The bumper was still loose. Over the next few days, one of the headlights filled up with condensation. Now, after 300 miles of driving, the bumper has come loose again and it's obvious that all they did was put a dot of adhesive on each end of the bumper and shove it into place. I wrote the service manager to complain and ask for their liability insurance info four weeks ago: no reply to date. If this is how they "fix" damage to a car on their lot when they have no way to deny it, I shudder to think of how they'd deal with it if something happened to a customer's car when there was no one there to see it!

Hi Petie, we are very sorry to read this. We would like to make things right with you - please call us at 419.626.1061.

August 9, 2016

Bought a new hrv a month ago. Wes the salesman lied. Their great deals are paying sticker price. We keep getting told we will be taken care of..... Make sure you get everything in writing. I will not be referring anyone

We are very sorry to read this, Pam. This is not how we want our clients to feel when working with us at all.

June 4, 2016

We are happy we leased a new vehicle from Victory Sandusky Honda. Our Sales Rep, Jeannette McGory, Leasing Finance Rep, Ken Noser and the opportunity to... meet the General Manager Gene Cappo was a great experience. They are willing to work with you and make you feel comfortable. We recommend this dealership if you are in the market for a Honda.

Thank you very much for the kind words and recommendation, Teresa! This is exactly how we want our clients to feel when working with us. We look forwa...rd to seeing you again.

May 13, 2016

Went into this dealer for an oil change. I had a great experience and the service was outstanding. I will be coming back again in the future.

Thank you very much, Paul! We look forward to seeing you again.

May 13, 2016

I leased my car from Victory Honda 2 years ago. I love my salesperson Tommie, and the atmosphere there. Because it's a lease, I have to get my maintenance... done at the dealership. The service managers are always very nice, the facilities are excellent, and I've never had any issues with the quality of the repairs, but sometimes the wait is far longer than it would be elsewhere. If you don't mind waiting almost an hour for an oil change, then it's an excellent place to have your maintenance taken care of.

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Pinkel. We will use this to enhance our processes moving forward.