Buckeye Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Shelby

64 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• August 6, 2018

What a crazy 2weeks...wrecked my car, insurance scrapped it, found the same car online (just a couple of years newer), and purchased it at Buckeye! I... had excellent customer service, both online and in person throughout the whole process. I highly recommend.

Thank you for the review. Its always great to hear we exceed expectations!

September 18, 2018

Matt was great! He worked with me and was straight up with us! Finance was great! They explained everything to us. Answered all our questions.

August 31, 2018

Everyone was friendly and quick. Never left for long periods of time waiting and wondering. Always checked in to update me. Did their very best to get... me what I wanted and the best deal possible. Just purchased my 3rd vehicle with Buckeye and couldn’t be happier!

Thank you for the review! Enjoy your new vehicle.

July 26, 2018

After much searching I finally took that scary step into actually going to a dealership to look at a vehicle that caught my eye.To my surprise, it was... not scary at all.I was not pressured. I felt very at ease and feel I got a fair deal on a great car.

Thank you for the review! We love to hear that we exceeded your expectations!

July 23, 2018

Bought used car didn't get trade in until we were signing loan papers. They gave us half of other dealerships. Only shopped here because owners... kid goes to same school. Trade was half of car value but selling at full price. Certified preowned means nothing had car 2 months been in shop twice. This time we have to pay to have warranty honored. WILL NOT COME BACK.

I'm sorry you feel that way, that is never our goal. We want you to feel comfortable in the entire process which is why when you're in the b...usiness office everything is disclosed for you to review. At that point if you're not happy with the trade value you are able to pass on it. I explained in your other review that I would be happy to discuss this with you and go over how we arrived at the trade value. I had also left you a message to call me back at your earliest convenience. I'm still happy to speak with you if you would like to call me back.

July 8, 2018

This is my second vehicle that I have bought from buckeye superstore. And have had nothing but problems out of both of them. The manager was suppose to... call me back and never did. Had my jeep one month and had to take it back to them three different times.it has been one thing after another. Would never by from them again. Terrible dealership.

Sorry about your experience, James. I would be happy to discuss this with you. Please give me a call at 419.522.5222. My name is Mark.

June 4, 2018

Great customer service, fair pricing, professional and courteous staff. Truly a great buying experience and no hassle. I always look at other dealerships... but always come back to Buckeye to buy.

Thank you for the review!

May 20, 2018

Thank you Matt Ball for helping me find my jeep! I am the most indecisive person around and you stayed with me until the end and I appreciate that! Between... phone calls to my husband, the bank, the insurance guy he was very patient and professional. Keep hiring guys like him Buckeye and you'll never go wrong! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

Glad we could help! Thank you and enjoy your new ride.

April 26, 2018

Looked for weeks for a used vehicle that met my requirements and stayed within my budget. Granted discovering the vehicle I wanted at Buckeye meant a long... journey but Mike Monroe went above and beyond to provide me re-assurance that my long journey was worth it. Despite the dealership having loaded a multitude of pics to view on the internet, Mike recorded some very detailed videos and tried to send them to me to show me that the car was everything they were saying it was. Unfortunately the videos he recorded were too lengthy with significant HD quality therefore he was unsuccessful at sending them to me. That shows you how thourough of a job he was doing to try to provide me confidence that the journey was worth it. He did the next best thing and told me if I would trust him on his word that the cars condition was excellent, that once arrived if I felt mislead he would fill my gas tank and send me own my way. Granted that isn’t a whole lot but I’d be hard pressed to find another dealer/salesman that would even lift A finger to offer to do the same thing. Buckeye is a very friendly dealership that even though I drove almost 500 miles to get to was as friendly as my own home town!!

Thank you for the review! Enjoy your new ride.

April 24, 2018

Found the exact car I wanted on their lot. Mike Martinez was a great sales person. Deal was made quickly with no games. Very satisfied with how it went.