Buckeye Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Shelby

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Fantastic buying experience
    January 16, 2018

I want to thank Mike Martinez for all his hard work to get me into the car that I wanted. He made sure that I understood everything and answered all ...of my questions. Thanks to Mike and Fred in financing I drove home the car of my dreams.

Thank you for the review! Enjoy your new ride.

• Will ohio buyer
    February 10, 2018

Purchased a Chrysler from buckeye great service salesman Ben Baker and finance manager fred barabani extended over the hand service for my purchase wi...ll certainly purchase here again!

• Great service!
    January 8, 2018

Matt Ball went out of his way on a very cold day to help me! I am very happy with the overall experience!! This is my second vehicle purchased from Bu...ckeye, and I would refer a friend!

Thank you for the review! Matt does a great job and its awesome to see it appreciated as much as we appreciate you choosing us!

• Fantastic buying experience.
    December 9, 2017

Kudos to Fred in financing and Shane our salesperson for giving me the best and easiest car purchasing experience I have ever had.

Thank you for the review! Enjoy your new vehicle.

• Best service ever!!!
    November 8, 2017

John gave us the excellent customer service and helped us find the perfect truck. And worked with us on all our needs for a truck.

Thank you very much! Enjoy your new truck.

• buyer
    October 19, 2017

Moms last car was bought here so decided to come back. We were not disappointed. John Crosswhite was so very helpful And so willing to work with us f...or what we were looking for. We found a car with a few flaws and they were willing to make it right before we signed the deal. We will be back again. Thank you do much.

Thank you and enjoy your new vehicle!

• Great customer service and response time
    October 16, 2017

I drove up Saturday morning from Charleston WV to purchase my truck and was not disappointed in the least. After a few quickly responsive emails bac...k and forth we managed to strike a deal and began financing while I was 250 miles away. On Saturday when I arrived my truck was sitting out front ready and waiting. Everyone there was professional and welcoming. From John Crosswhite meeting me at the door to shake my hand and taking care of any want and need, Fred with the financing and thorough explanations, and Mark (who I emailed with) coming out to shake my hand once everything was finalized I couldn't ask for a smoother experience after a 4 hour drive. I would highly recommend buying from here whether your close or a bit of a drive like we had.

Thank you for the great review! Enjoy your new truck!

• Shopping for new car
    September 29, 2017

Awesome dealership Thank You John Crosswhite and everyone else involved in getting our dodge journey. Love it !!!

Thank you for the review! We very much appreciate it.

• Purchased a 2011 Jeep Wrangler
    September 27, 2017

No stars needed! Hands down worst buying experience! 1 day after bringing my Jeep home, it rained and my Jeep was flooded. Pouring buckets due to bad ...seal. Said would fix it Monday, waited to tell me when I was on my way they couldn't fix it for two weeks. Begged for another car as I have 2 yo. Service manger literally hung up on me. Also noticed a noise from front tire. Fixed my seal two weeks later. Had to store in my garage until then. Sent them pic of seal, dropped it off, they called the next day and said had to order part would be another 4 days, mind you they are a Jeep dealer and could not get a part for 3 days? When I picked it up, service manager said the front bearing needed replaced. His exact words were, I WOULD NOT HAVE SOLD IT LIKE THIS. Dealer said "as is", would not fix. Seal was fixed however Jeep was soaked as they stored it outside knowing it leaked, reeked of smoke and freedom panels were scratched, gouged and dented. Must have thrown them on the ground while fixing seal. I had a trade in asked for it back, from them to take the Jeep back (as it was lesss than 24 hrs) they refused. I have bought at least 12 cars and I have never experienced anything like the service I had here from all departments. Not to mention they were slow, and I had to drive there more than 3 times and never offered a gas card, even though these issues were on them!

• Awesome place
    September 25, 2017

Love this place buy all my cars here and our salesman Mike Monroe was so helpful,friendly, and awesome at what he does

Thank you very much!