Spitzer Motors of Mansfield

759 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Spitzer Motors of Mansfield from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent experience
    December 13, 2017

I had a great experience with Rafael, he did a wonderful job and was quite the character. It was a lot of work but, we got it all figured out.

• Great working with the crew at Spitzer
    December 11, 2017

It was a great experience working with the folks at Spitzer, not pushy at all , awesome job following up with me and finding the perfect car for me!

• Great customer service!
    December 10, 2017

Very good customer service! When I got to the dealership they had the truck running and ready for a test drive. Was in and out in a little under a hour and drove our new truck home the same day. Thank you all for your service!

• Always great to do business with!
    December 9, 2017

The time spent here is 1/3 of the time spent everywhere else. We got a great car and was there less than 2 hrs

• A great dealership sales people well trained and polite!!
    December 9, 2017

I have got cars from Spitzers for years, Excellent service,very friendly,and helpful. The guy i had today was very helpful honest and went that extra mile to make sure i was getting what i wanted Mr Ron Stephan.Very nice man.

• Great service
    December 4, 2017

Sales rep was great answer all my question he was respectful even though I gave him a hard time he stayed calm under pressure and delivered the sale

• Outstanding people in sales and vehicles
    November 30, 2017

Salesman took his time with me found the right vehicle that fit what I was looking for. Was not pushy did not push the vehicle onto me. Outstanding experience from start to finish. I have another lease on a vehicle that is up later this year and I will be back to purchase another vehicle from them.

• Very courteous and polite service.Monte Brooks answered all
    November 29, 2017

All people that I came in contact with were very professional but also friendly and was not rushed or pressured in any way about all services available. Will defiantly spread the word. I bought 2 new vehicles from Spitzer almost 35 years ago and I will say sales has in improved. We will see about service in the future. Thanks Monte Brooks.

• Leased 2018 Soul.
    November 28, 2017

Took only 2 hours for all paperwork and drove off in my brand new "Wild Orange" Soul. Great salesperson. Welcomed at front door. All personnel welcoming. A very pleasant experience leasing a vehicle I have come to love.

• Great experience!
    November 27, 2017

Pam was a great salesperson! She really learned about my new car so that she could explain it to me. Very kind, helpful and professional. Thanks!