Spitzer Motors of Mansfield

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 919 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

919 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Spitzer Motors of Mansfield from DealerRater.com

May 25, 2018

I really think that the service was amazing. Everyone that I spoke with had a smile and was super helpful. I would 100% recommend this dealership to g...et a car.

May 24, 2018

Ron treated me like a real person and listened to my needs. I spoke with 7 other reps that day, but they treated me like a sale and not an equal. The ...staff was more than nice and accommodating. They had me through the process and on the road in a timely manner without any hassle. I'll recommend Spitzer and Ron to friends and family.

May 22, 2018

We were by far impressed with our buying experience with Spitzer Kia and our outstanding salesman,Ron. We would recommend Spitzer to anyone looking to... buy a vehicle !!!

May 22, 2018

I had a great experience with Spitzer and my salesman Josh. He was patient as I test drove 2 different cars and then mulled things over for a week. No...t at all pushy but very helpful. I am very happy with my choice and they gave me a great price. I got exactly why I wanted and am already enjoying my new Sportage, it this one is as reliable as my last Sportage, I???ll be back in 2030 or 209,000 miles 😁 thanks!

May 22, 2018

This was the very first time we had been to Spitzer. I needed a SUV but wasn't sure what I wanted. We were greeted by Ron Stephan who listened to what... I was looking for. He showed us several vehicles and was very knowledgeable about all of them. I test drove a Jeep Renegade and totally loved it!! Ron was very friendly, not pushy and he really made you feel welcome. We left to look at other dealerships but kept Ron in our minds because we had never been treated so good before!! So of course we came back with my trade and were given a very fair price. The entire process went pretty quick and I had a new Renegade!! We both will most definitely recommend Spitzer and Ron Stephan to everyone we know.

May 17, 2018

Jim and Kelly both with really nice sales representative no pressure sales people Kelly was really nice and insightful Over all just really great pee...p hole and very helpful

May 17, 2018

We leased a Pacifica from Ron, who was knowledgeable and patient, and advised us in the right direction for my family. I recommend calling Ron if you... have questions.

May 15, 2018

Our favorite car yet. Best warranty and value for the money spent. Ron was very patient and willing to answer any question I had. Thank you Spitzer!!

May 15, 2018

I came looking for a new Jeep and had never shopped at Spitzer before. I was greeted with a smile and the salesperson was positive and friendly. I was... not pressured or guided to more expensive models. She and her trainee took their time with me and answered my many questions. They were kind and friendly and patient too! They also were very knowledgeable about their vehicles. I found the financial representative and the manager of the dealership as well as other sales associates to be just as cordial and professional as my salesperson! I even asked people in my town who were driving cars from Spitzer how they were treated and how their vehicle was performing before I bought my Jeep and they all gave positive feedback! All the staff represented Spitzer well and now I have my brand new Jeep Renegade!

May 15, 2018

This is a great place to buy a vehicle. The layout of the Dealership lets you review multiple vehicles in minutes and upfront pricing takes the guess ...work out of it. This was one of the easiest vehicle buying we ever did. Until it came down to two trucks both great. This is where Kelly showed how she is a great Sales Associate. She test drove with us and pointed out the pluses of both trucks then left us go out on our own to talk it over so we could make sure the vehicle we picked was the one we wanted. The staff here helps each other out without hesitation. Great people!!! Thanks Jerry and Charlotte

Spitzer Motors of Mansfield