New 866-822-6004 Dealer Website
Used 866-382-9841 Email Dealer
Service 866-440-7805

Average based on 204 reviews
  • MMG makes major decisions easy

Thank you Miss Britt for the wonderful feedback for Mike and Garry. We appreciate your business and feedback!

It can be overwhelming when it comes time to choose a new vehicle. I was in fantastic care with Mike Carroll & a man they call "Garry." Every concern I had was addressed honestly & respectfully. I ended up leasing a 2016 Honda Civic which was the right choice for me. I walked away feeling like I made a smart decision & look forward to going back in 3 years to do it all again! Thank you all.

• Very displeased

I emailed called and texted jeff in sales and he never got back to me. He was very ignorant and cocky. When he finally called me back I told him I would not do business with him. Bought my vehicle elsewhere

Dear Customer, we sincerely apologize for the experience you had with our sales consultant Jeff. In speaking with him it appears we did reach out to you but at one time he was with another customer and was delayed in contacting you back. We strive to be as responsive as possible to all of our customers at MMG.

• Traded Cars

Thank you so much Vernon and Carol for the nice feedback!

We were so impressed with the staff honoring each other! From Jason, George, and Raynet.......we felt no pressure and that`s how we like to shop. They gave us all their time! George Miller showed us all the workings of our 2013 Nissan and that was really a BIG help when you are Grandparents changing cars :) Thank you again! Vernon and Carol

Thank you so much Vernon and Carol for the nice feedback!

• First experience with this dealer.

Thank you so much! we glad you were satisfied with our process here at MMG. Thanks for allowing us to earn your business!

I used to be in car sales, so there were no surprises when I informed them of same. Each dealership has strick and regimented requirements for their employees (i.e. "code of conduct"). The process went in a timely fashion, and when I made MY offer things were expediciously concluded.

• Customer

Thank you Amy for taking the time to write a nice review for Andrew and our company! We appreciate your business at MMG

We just bought a 2016 Honda Accord from MMG a week ago. Our sales rep Andrew Catron was great!!! He included not just my husband but 2 daughters too. We did not trade a car in this time because my oldest daughter was getting my car so this one that I was buying, would be for my next daughter when she drives;). Andrew was so awesome and not pushy at all. He made was feel right at home. He kept things moving along and even let us take the car for a second drive by ourselves so our other daughter could see it. She was at Summit Therapy for some training. We greatly appreciate all he did for us and even worked some figures for us!! We will definitely tell people the great experience we had here. This was my second Honda and am very impressed with the changes they have made from my first one. Again, thanks so much to Andrew for a great experience and also for including my family. Our girls are 12&16 years old and couldn't believe what we had to go thru in buying a car and having Andrew explaining things was neat for them!! We will definately tell people what a great experience we had at MMG and also tell them about asking for Andrew! Thanks - The Pifhers!

• Buying a new Civic

Gary was very detail orientated, but not pushy in anyway. He worked hard to get the deal done. Thanks, Gary. Love the new Civic

Thank you D. Sommers we appreciate your business at MMG!

Thank you D. Sommers we appreciate your business at MMG!

• Poor Customer Service

I thought this would be the dealership that I would purchase my vehicle from. I was wrong. After looking online at the vehicles, I found the one I wanted. I live about 1.5 - 2 hours away. I called, they still had the vehicle. They went ahead and ran my credit. They called while I was in the car driving home and said I was approved and asked if I can be there by 12 noon tomorrow. i said yes. I asked if they need money to hold the vehicle. She went to check and said they will hold the car for me till I can get home (I was driving) and I could give them money to hold the vehicle. Once I get home, get on my PC look at the vehicle, I new that was the one I wanted. I called back Penny Hogan (the lady that was assisting me) wasn't there and another individual said that they sold that car. I was so taken back. Not a call to let me know that somebody else was wanting to buy it and say "if you want the car, we can't hold it...if you pull over and give us your card number, we can hold it....somebody is looking at it" NOTHING. Not a call to let me know. When I spoke to Penny Hogan earlier and she said they would hold till I could get home...she said the finance guy was also looking at other banks just to see what other banks they could get. I was fine with the option they had. But they couldn't call me right back and give me the option to pull over to let me know and pay her then. They went ahead and sold it when they had a buyer that was going to travel to purchase the vehicle. I find that the poorest customer service. I would never buy a vehicle from them.

Dear customer, we sincerely apologize for what happened! We do value your feedback and will look into this incident. Please contact our customer service manager at 419-529-4000 if you would like to discuss further. Sincerely, MMG

• Guy Denny, First time Buyer at MMG.

Thank you Mr. Denny for the wonderful review!

This was my first experience of buying a Honda at MMG. In the past I have purchased several Honda vehicles from Roush Honda in Westerville, but received some much more personal service at MMG. This is where I will do business from now on. Everyone I work with were just terrific! My sales person Garry Byerly went well above and beyond to meet and exceed my needs and expectations. The same goes for Don Debo Finance and Insurance Manager. It is a very pleasant experience to do business with Mansfield Motor Group.

Thank you Mr. Denny for the wonderful review!

• We Highly recommend Mansfield Motor Group!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and feedback! We appreciate your business at MMG!

Great big thanks to everyone at MMG! My 2016 Honda Accord EX Coupe and my partner Robbie's 2016 Honda CR-V EX AWD are our 3rd and 4th vehicles from MMG. We Highly recommend Mansfield Motor Group and Honda vehicles. We received the highest quality treatment, service and care from everyone involved in our sales April 18th. Personal Thanks to Mike Carroll, a very honest and thoughtful person, who has taken personal responsibility in caring for ALL our Honda needs and questions. Thank you to Dave James for his excellent care, personal concern and thoughtfulness in every step of this process, such a friendly, considerate person! Thank you to Don Debo (friendly, honest guy) for the excellent money savings and discounts given to us for our two leased vehicles. Thank you to all the other associates that helped with paperwork, etc.. Everyone in Honda sales jumped in to help and speed up the process for our convenience. Thank you SO very much to Dave (awesome guy who is excellent at his job and very kind!) who detailed and protected both our vehicles with the PolySteele product and delivered us vehicles looking like shiny glass mirrors, spotless and beautiful! Thank you to everyone in MMG's Honda Parts department for the awesome service, great discounts and cool accessories we added to our new Honda vehicles. Thank you to everyone in the service department, we've received the best care when I had the Remote Start added to Robbie's CR-V and prior 3 years of normal oil changes and tire rotations. You ALL are great at what you do and we trust our vehicles will be maintained properly and allow ONLY MMG service department to work on our Honda's! Last but definitely Not least, thank you to Tracy (now in MMG's Nissan department) for being such a sweet, kind and honest person who helped us for the past three years! We miss you in the Honda department, but thanks for the hugs and for coming over to check up on us during the process. If we've missed thanking anyone personally, I apologize as that day we received our two new Honda's was so exciting and fun, it was overwhelming in a great way! Thank you all from me and Robbie for helping our family take home two new safe, fun, reliable and so sharp looking Honda's!! We highly recommend MMG to everyone that we talk to about our vehicles!

• Great Customer Service

I love my new HRV, and was highly satisfied with the customer service at MMG.

Thank you for the nice review!

I love my new HRV, and was highly satisfied with the customer service at MMG.

Thank you for the nice review!