Mansfield Motor Group

Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(419) 529-4000 (419) 529-4000

New Nissan

We like to keep our business as local as possible and MMG made it easy. Taylor E did a fine job and let us guide the direction of our lease. Taylor came down with a touch of the flu but still had time to call and express her desire to help in any way with our new car. Great sales rep. She is a keeper.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your buying experience with us today! I Taylor will be happy with that feedback. We hope you enjoy your new car!

Happy Customer

Larry was great to work with. He has followed up with us after our purchase and provided excellent customer service.

Dealer response

Thanks for the review T! we appreciate your feedback of Larry at MMG!

Debbie Campbell CRV Honda

If you are looking for a new Honda at MMG ask for Anthony Coleman. You can?t ask for a better salesman . He is sincerely the nicest person I?ve met in a long time and will do everything he can to make you a satisfied customer.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us Debbie! Glad to hear Anthony helped make it a good one.

15 seat passenger ford van

Very satisfied and pleaded with the service. Jason was very helpful. He answered all my questions and concerns.

Dealer response

Thank you Sara for taking time to share your experience with us! We value your service at MMG!

Quality CR-V

I could not be happier with my new CR-V purchased from MMG. I had researched and test drove several other manufacturers and models in central Ohio before narrowing my search down to a late model CR-V. After searching different websites, I decided to drive up to Mansfield and test drive a CR-V at MMG. It was a wonderful experience working with Larry McMillen. Absolutely no pressure. He very patiently answered all my questions during the test drive, and Larry and the MMG staff made the whole buying process very easy. Thank you all ? I love my new CR-V.

Dealer response

Thank you Sandy for taking time to share your buying experience with us! We truly appreciate you giving us an opportunity to earn your business at MMG!

Thank you!

I knew which car I wanted to buy ahead of time.When I got to MMG, it was a great experience from beginning to end. I love my car! No high pressure, answered all of my questions. I did two test drives and was ready to buy the car. I will come back when I am ready for another Honda, and am recommending MMG to family members.

Dealer response

Thank you Sharon for your business at MMG! We appreciate the feedback.

4.5

Good overall experience

I had Phillip Snyder assist me with my purchase. He was so kind and patient. He took the time to show us all the features of the vehicle we were looking at and told us about the perks of purchasing the vehicle--2 years of free oil changes and car washes! I signed the papers the day before my birthday and on my birthday I had a birthday card in my mailbox from Phillip wishing me a happy birthday and congrats on my purchase! Such a nice gesture! Would most likely return to this dealership

Dealer response

Thank you Lauren for the review of Phil Snyder. Your feedback is very important to us. Appreciate the business at MMG

winnebago view

service was great they were prompt with service and did the job right they went over the thing they did and how they fixed it i think they know more than the dealer did we will always you them thanks again john & nancy davis

Dealer response

Thank you John for the service review of our dealership!

2.2

my experience at MMG

My experience with MMG was normal,George Miller did what he could do to help in my situation

Dealer response

If there is anything else you need Trena please let us know. Thank you for your business at MMG!

Great experience

I was totally satisfied with my experience at MMG and with my sales person Karen Y. She was very personable and very knowledgeable! I was also impressed with the knowledgeable finance person. He made me feel more at ease with my purchase.

Dealer response

Thank you B. Lindsay for the feedback of Karen. We appreciate your business at MMG!