271 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Superior Acura from DealerRater.com
  • Loyal customer

Thanks for the review

I would definitely recommend those looking to purchase a car to go to Superior. I have purchased two used cars from this franchise within this year. They worked with me as far as pricing and were more than willing to negotiate. My cars are in great condition and I am beyond satisfied. I will definitely shop here again when looking for another vehicle.

Thanks for the review

• What a car dealer should be
    November 15, 2017

A.J. and the crew at Superior Acura were courteous, knowledgeable, and did an outstanding job of taking care of my needs and concerns. There were no hassles, financing went very smooth. They exhibited teamwork between the new car sales and the used car group accommodating my trade-in in a fair manner.

• Wonderful experience.
    November 9, 2017

Superior Acura

Thank you for the excellent review and for your loyalty to Randy and our dealership.

I just purchased my second RDX from Randy and both times he was terrific! This last time, he even came in on his day off to accommodate my schedule. He is a true professional and a nice guy. Randy helped me educate myself regarding my first RDX and was very patient while I made a tough choice. The second go round was even easier than the first. I told him what I wanted and he made it happen, quickly and painlessly. I was treated very well in both experiences and feel I got very good pricing. I would highly recommend Superior and Randy to a friend. By the way, their service department is great too.

• Seasoned Professional
    November 5, 2017

Superior Acura

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our team.

Any one interested in purchasing a new Acura and you want to deal with a no nonsense seasoned professional you should contact SteveSwantko. Steve made the car buying experience a positive one.

Superior Acura

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our team.

• Just what I wanted.
    October 25, 2017

Superior Acura

Reviews like yours are why we do what we do. Thank you for your trust in us and for taking the time to give Superior Acura a great review.

Unlike most the current Auto shoppers; I did not find my vehicle on the internet first. Instead I went to five different dealerships. The moment I pulled into Superior Acura(dealership #6);l knew in my spirit that I had arrived at the right place. My sales person was extremely professional; from his appearance to honest answers to my questions. I spent a little more than I initially planned; but my SUV was priced so well right,that I simply had to buy it. All of the employees that I encountered during the time that I was at the Dealership were friendly. Everyone spoke and some engaged in short conversations. It was as if everyone one was part of a team. You get a sense that they help each other all the time. I am happy with my purchase. Thank you God.

Superior Acura

• We feel welcome whenever we walk in the door.
    October 23, 2017

Superior Acura

We appreciate your loyalty and thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

We have enjoyed working with Steve over the years. This is the second car purchased from Superior Acura and Steve was our contact both times. Also, your experience with the service department has been outstanding.

Superior Acura

• A comfortable place to buy a car
    October 20, 2017

Superior Acura

Thank you for the excellent review. We are fortunate to have Steve and Lenny.

The Acura dealership in Fairfield is a great place to buy a car. Professional staff, clean environment, friendly staff. The sales staff is attentive, professional and respectful. We have purchased several cars from this dealership and have had a great experience each time. I feel truly taken care of at this dealership. Steve and Lenny are top-notch!

Superior Acura

Thank you for the excellent review. We are fortunate to have Steve and Lenny.

• Easy and honest
    October 19, 2017

Superior Acura

Thanks for the nice review.

Randy and the team were great to work with when I was searching for a used vehicle for my son. The condition of the car was as advertised, and perhaps better than advertised. The car was cleaned and prepped for us when we picked it up. I would definitely visit Randy and the team again

Superior Acura

Thanks for the nice review.

• Awesome!
    October 15, 2017

Superior Acura

Glad we could assist. Its a team effort from the plant to the dealer to the customers driveway. Great feeling!

The sales staff made purchasing easy and painless; what a welcome relief to have these professionals in the business of servicing the public; I'm employed at ELP auto plant that manufacturers Acura products; it's a good feeling to my hard work appreciated at the dealership; these professionals at Superior are an asset to the Acura family; thanks guys

• My experience was excellent
    October 14, 2017

Superior Acura

Thank you for the great review for AJ. We appreciate your business.

AJ was so helpful and informative about the vehicles I was considering. He kept me informed about vehicles that came onto the lot which met my search criteria. He was pleasant to work with. Without a doubt, I would recommend friends and family to AJ.

Superior Acura

Thank you for the great review for AJ. We appreciate your business.