4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 337 reviews

New Used Service

337 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Superior Acura from DealerRater.com

• Mrs. Gayle Steele
    April 7, 2018

I have leased several cars from Superior Acura and I have never been disappointed with sales or service. They are friendly, helpful and professional.... Lloyd went out of his way to help me and answer my questions. Lenny was great working with me on the financial process. Brandon explained everything. It was a good day.

Thank you for your loyalty! We appreciate the time you have taken to review our team.

Best Service Ever
    April 20, 2018

I am writing this review because I was very impressed with the service and interaction I experienced with members of the Superior Acura team, specific...ally Steve Swantko and Brandon Agee. Steve was great in helping me choose a new car. He arranged for me to test drive a sedan (TLX) and an SUV (RDX) which assisted me with making a final decision. Steve also thoroughly explained the various features of my purchase (RDX). Brandon Agee was informative and very pleasant. He explained all financial aspects of my purchase and answered my many questions. Thank you Superior Acura!

Superior Acura

Thanks for taking the time to review our team.

Excellent customer service
    April 19, 2018

Kenneth Kool Ken made me feel confident and comfortable while purchasing my 2018 Acura TLX. If you are in the market for a new ride to visit Superior ...Acura before you go anyplace else. I highly recommend Kenneth Kool Ken. A satisfied customer!

Superior Acura

Carla, thank you for taking the time to review our team and especially Kool Ken. Enjoy that new TLX!

Great Experience
    April 19, 2018

Picked up used car for my college daughter. Did research online before we went. Very happy with deal and Randy Harrsion great to work with.

Thanks for the review.

Excellent
    April 8, 2018

Kenneth ???Kool Ken??? Powell was excellent to work with. He made our car buyer experience very pleasant. Definitely, highly recommend him. He even ca...me in to work on his day off to make sure I got a full tank of gasoline and that I was comfortable with all of the features of the vehicle. Brandon went over all of our financial paperwork very efficiently. He was kind and was able to answer all of our questions without hesitation.

Superior Acura

Thanks for the fantastic review!

KOOL KEN ROCKS!!!!!!
    April 7, 2018

Kool Ken was super, super awesome!!!!!! I think everybody should come to this dealer for a new car. Kool Ken put in all his effort and didn't give up ...even to the end. He seem to make it his mission to make sure we went away happy with our decision. I appreciate all his hard work and dedication. THANK YOU KOOL KEN!!!!! We couldn't have done it without your help.

Superior Acura

Thank you for the fantastic review!

Great service!
    April 6, 2018

Great service from the sales dept to the financing dept. These guys know what their doing. Will definitely be leasing again soon. Made the process eas...y and fast.

Superior Acura

Thanks for the fantastic review AcuraGuy!

Chad Combs

Sales / Business Mgr

Walter Starks

Customer Relations Manager

Barb P... WOW I'm driving a new 2018 TLX !!!
    April 6, 2018

I would like to thank Steve Swantko for the best experience in looking at new vehicles and selecting one that fit everything I wanted and more. The ...professionalism that was extended to me made the whole process so easy. Steve took the time to explain all the options and helped set up my phone, radio and navigation. I never imagined I would be driving a new TLX but Steve, Lenny and Brandon made it happen, thanks guys. Superior Acura "Rocks" I can't wait to tell family and friends about my experience and to ask for Steve Swantko to help them get there new or used vehicle.

Superior Acura

Enjoy that new TLX Barb! Thanks for the outstanding review.

Aj was awesome
    April 1, 2018

Great staff. Great price as well. Service department was amazing. Aj was very accommodating with my hectic schedule and we were able to do same day cl...ose which was important. The price for the unit was very reasonable as well. Very low pressure environment. Leah in service was amazing as well.

Thanks for the review!

Superior Service
    April 1, 2018

I had a great experience today at Superior Acura in Fairfield. Since this was my first time buying a car, I wanted to make sure that I was thorough in... my inspection of my future car and that I stayed within my allotted budget. Kool Ken listened as I described my ideal car and he was able to make wonderful recommendations that were in my budget. Never pressuring me, Jorge went above and beyond to make sure that I had all of the information that I needed.. Chad made signing all of the documents a breeze. Thanks to the Fairfield team, I was able to make well-informed financial decisions and even secured a better APR.

Superior Acura

The first time but not the last time! We are proud to have you in the Superior Acura family. congrats!

5555 Dixie Hwy Fairfield, OH 45014