New 866-465-6298 Dealer Website
Used 877-698-2580 Email Dealer
Service 888-857-9692

622 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Performance Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Quick and out the door price

Was one of the easiest transactions ever done, Brett Butler was great. Did not try to pressure me, told him what I wanted and got it for me. Internet deals are the best.

• Honda Accord Touring

Worked with Chris -!helped me find the exact vehicle that I was looking for. Absolutely no pressure and seamless purchase process!

• Good Experience

Had a good experience buying a car. Salesperson was friendly and not too pushy.

Had a good experience buying a car. Salesperson was friendly and not too pushy.

• No hassle buying experience

Mike made it so easy to buy that we didn't even realize how long we were there. Felt like a friend was with us shopping for a car.

• Performance Honda did what they said.

We went to other dealers and they were not honest with the quotes they gave us. The people at Performance were wonderful. I was given a quote over the phone. When we got to dealership the quote did not change. Particularly want to thank Jenny and Michael.

• Easy buying experience

Shockingly fast process! Started with emails about the car I was looking at, explained my trade. When I got there the car was waiting for a test drive. My car was appraised while I wAs test driving. Came back and signed papers- less than 3 hours!! Very pleased with my new car, value and super friendly staff!

• New vehicle purchase

Buying a car has always been a stressful time for me and one that I typically put off and dread doing. I am happy to say that our experience this time was exactly the opposite of this! We drove the car on Saturday with no high pressure sales talk and then after some discussion, went back on Monday to buy it. Jason Johnson did a great job of working with us to get the best price and Joe did a great job with facilitating financing etc. Signed the papers and out the door we went. Joe went over the features of the car which were mind boggling but awesome! Thank you to the great team at Performance for getting us into a great car with minimal haggling and no pressure to buy!

• 2017 Accord Hybrid Touring

Great place to buy a car. Received offer via email within minutes of submitting the request. Brett was polite, professional, knowledgeable and answered all of our questions.

• Fit 2017

I had a great experience in purchasing my new car. The salesman was friendly, helpful, answered questions easily and was well informed on the model I looked at. The buying process went smoothly. Assistance was also given in setting up options. All in all it was a great experience.

• 2017 honda crv Touring AWD

I worked with Jenny Gladwell, Internet Sales Manager, she does any outstanding job. She give you the Honest prices up front. She did an great job of following up with all my questions. I would highly recomment her if you are looking to buy a new Honda. Jim W.