879 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Performance Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Great and helpful staff!

Our saleslady Amanda Moore made us feel like family, very personable person (& funny!), have purchased many autos through the years and would definitely recommend this dealership to others.

• Awesome New Toyota Camry 2018

I have bought Toyota Camry 2018 model, the car was really an excellent one. The sales person has guided me and responded patiently for all my queries even though my mind keep on wavering between other cars. Sales person Eddie, Greg has explained all the features about the car and finance person Greg has also guided me with a proper financial offer. Finally i came out from the showroom with a excellent satisfaction also with a brand new Toyota Camry.

• Satisfied Customer

Good customer service ! Salesperson John Campbell very professional listening to what I wanted with no pressure to buy out of my budget explaining in detail as we went through the process. He had battery and tires checked, which a nail was discovered and he had repaired before I drove off the lot. I felt my visit was handled in a very professional yet friendly manner.

• Excellent sales rep!

My sales rep, Sid, was excellent! He was courteous and professional and he went out of his way to see that my needs were met!

• Enjoyable search and purchase

This is the second Toyota we have bought from Performance Toyota. The salesman Jeff Rhoads has always been honest and fair in his assessment of cars and price. He is a no-pressure Salesman he gives you the information and let you make the decision. Completing the financing was quick and easy. Greg made everything clear and understandable. Performance Toyota is a very is a high-quality dealership. I would highly recommend them.

• Performance Toyota

Performance Toyota has always been my choice to buy new cars from the last ten years .I will always buy from Rashaun Jackson at the dealership,my last two or three new toyota cars,he has been my salesman and always will.

• Wonderful Experience with Performance Toyota

This is the second car I have leased from Performance Toyota and I have worked with the same salesman Yair. He is always professional, very knowledgeable about vehicles and listens to what you are looking for in a vehicle and will go out of his way to meet the needs of the customer. He also works with some great finance people Michael and Elizabeth that work with you to make sure that the financial sides of things are taken care of. Overall when I visit the dealership people are very friendly and I enjoy doing business with Performance Toyota and would highly recommend them for anyone who is looking for a new vehicle.

• Retiree

We were fortunate to have Amanda Moore as our sales person. Great personable service and it was much appreciated.

• Great experience purchasing a Sienna

We went looking at new Sienna's and did not expect to purchase that night, but Amanda Moore found us a great vehicle and price. We felt no pressure and were very pleased with the experience. They found a better interest rate for us than our credit union offered.

• Great dealership

Went looking for a car and found what I was looking for and more. They did not push anything on me or pressor me to buy car from them.