Performance Toyota

950 reviews

950 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Performance Toyota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 14, 2019

Our salesman Oz was great to work with. I did not feel pressured into doing anything and he was easy to talk to you. He took the time to walk us through... the features and functions in the CRV that we purchased.

Haschi Osmanoglu

July 14, 2019

Oz was great to work with. No pressure and took the time to walk me through how to use the features of the used CR-V we purchased. I would recommend the... dealership and using Oz as your salesman.

Haschi Osmanoglu

Kelley Taylor Rion

• March 31, 2018

Considering a new vehicle, found exactly the right one and negotiated the exact right price. Very pleased with the result. Wife had purchased previous... vehicles from this dealership and was pleased with each sale and vehicle.

Evan Stephens

(5.0) 7 reviews

Nathan Myers

Used Car Manager

Steve Lienberger

Finance & Insurance Manager

July 7, 2019

I bought a new 2019 Toyota Camry on 6-8-19. Garret Lee was the salesman. Garret worked hard trying to get me a price I was wanting to settle to buy the... car. Garret was polite, professional and I enjoyed working with him. This is my 3rd Toyota I have bought from performance and I have been pleased over the years with my experience. Great Job Garret.

Garrett Lee

June 25, 2019

I am so pissed off. Last Wednesday, June 19, I brought my 2018 Maxima back in for several simple repairs. I noticed when I purchased the vehicle the trim... in the front was cracked and I was told it would replaced and they will call when the parts came in. Today, June 25, I picked up my car and the trim wasn't replaced, it was super glued back together and this what pissed me off someone cracked the other side of trim on my car. The service person (Abby) informed me that Nate (Sales manager) told her to fixed it not to replaced it. If I wanted something super glued I would had did myself. I don't have time to travel from Dayton, Ohio to Fairfield for this crap. I wished I never purchased a car from this darn dealership. I should've continued to purchase my car(s) from the dealership in Dayton where they give their customer excellent service.

Hello, I'm sorry about your experience. Would you please reach out to me directly? I'd like to talk to you about why you're experience wasn't up to... our five star standard. Tom Meadows tmeadows@performancetoyotastore.com 513-874-8086

June 21, 2019

Sold the car right out from under me while I thought I was still working with the salesman. I offered full price for the car and was waiting for a short... video. I was told they don't ship cars and they don't take checks. I should have of come to test drive the car and its first come first served. Join the 21st century.people do buy on line and dealers do ship cars all over the country. And if you don't do business that way why not just tell someone up front so they don't think they are actually negotiating a deal.I am a private party and 400 miles away. Have you ever heard of e commerce?

Hello, R.S. Thank you for your feedback. We do apologize that you weren't able to make a deal. We have company policies in place and state laws that ...require transactions to occur at the dealership. We wish you the best in your future vehicle purchases, and would welcome you in our store anytime. Tom Meadows, GM

June 1, 2019

Never Never shop at Performance Toyota. Made a deal, signed off on it then when time to finalize on the deal they lowered the trade in allowance. Wasted... 4 hours of my life at this dealership and will never be back. Hope everyone else stays away. Kings Toyota will at least stand by their deal.

Hello, I'm sorry about your experience. Would you please reach out to me directly? I'd like to talk to you about why you're experience wasn't up to ...our five star standard. Tom Meadows tmeadows@performancetoyotastore.com 513-874-8086

May 23, 2019

We were in a lease. We were assured fairly well that as long as we continued and kept debt to a minimum, we'd be ok to purchase during a pass through.... Our credit was actually 20 to 30 points higher that it was at the inception, but due to a bigoted new Finance Manager, we were told to go elsewhere. No problem. I let everyone know in Latinx and African American communities as well as Corporate that until they get a new Finance Manager- or at least someone who is about MONEY instead of color, with tact, I'd die before I'd subject anyone I care about to this dealership. It also helps to record conversations because they are prone to lying. If you are the majority- this is the dealer for you.

May 10, 2019

Had appointment to meet with salesman Wyatt to purchase new Tacoma after speaking with Wyatt on the phone. I did the KBB appraisal of my trade on their... website and ask Wyatt how accurate that offer was. He assured me that the appraisal was very accurate. I showed up for my appointment and Wyatt wasn’t there. The dealer offered me $5000 less than their own website appraisal for my trade. I wasted an hour and a half at this dealership for all this. They also told me they didn’t have the vehicle that I came to test drive. Would never do business with this dealership in the future. Very bad experience. I’m surprised they ever sell any cars or trucks.

April 20, 2019

Bought two cars here and BOTH of them had problems that should have been seen to before being put on the lot. After calling and telling them about this,... we were told they wouldn’t take care of it. First car was a LEMON!!!!!! Ended up scraping it for $700 Had car #2 less than a week and it’s already in the repair shop!!!!

Jeff Rhoads