(4.9) 719 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

719 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hirlinger Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Impala
    February 12, 2018

Excellent, friendly, helpful and no problems. Gary Trabel was tremendous in his customer service with my car buying experience. I had spoke with Gary ...about a specific kind of car I was looking for and having trouble finding; Gary worked hard for me to find the car I was looking for and was able to find it. The process from there was speedy & satisfying.

Andrew, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Hirlinger Chevrolet! We hope to see you soon!

• 2018 Traverse
    February 22, 2018

I love my new Traverse! Everyone was great to work with. Gary was extremely helpful and very thorough in making sure I knew my new car. Thanks again f...or a wonderful experience!

• the best
    February 20, 2018

Don't waste your time looking for a new car call or go see Gary Trabel he is the Best. He is very patient and was looking out for me and my family.

• Another Great Visit To Hirlinger
    February 20, 2018

Jon and I went to Hirlinger to work with Gary to lease a new Traverse. We left with a beautiful Pepperdust Traverse! Thanks for everything!

• Purchase of 2018 Chevy Traverse
    February 19, 2018

Hirlinger Chevrolet was wonderful to work with. I took my time choosing a new car and they were very patient through the process waiting on me to deci...de. I would not describe them as pushy at all. They were very understanding towards the expensive decision and answered all my questions even the dumb ones without judgment. I would highly recommend all the sales team at the location but Gary Trabel was great at being responsive and helping us find our new dream car that will fit our many adventures we have planned. He also was wonderful and upfront regarding cost for everything. Excellent experience and excellent car!

• Excellent!!
    February 15, 2018

Gary Trabel was and always had been easy to work with. Never felt pressured or rushed into a decision. Gave us several options based on what we w...ere looking for. Great listener. Thank you so much Gary! 👍Lovin our Tahoe!

Hirlinger Chevrolet

Thanks so much for the new Tahoe purchase! We hope you enjoy the ride and thanks for taking the time to post this survey! We truly appreciate it!

• For Great Deal Hirlinger Chevrolet is the place to go.
    February 14, 2018

Gary Trabel is very knowledgeable on aspects of all Chevrolet products very friendly and helpful makes it easy to understand your new vehicle, Ted Mik...e and Steve the owners also greet you and see if you need any thing,always friendly no pressure by anyone very simple very easy my kind of place. Thanks also to Randy in finance.

Hirlinger Chevrolet

Thanks again Ray and Gloria!! We appreciate the business and thanks for the great survey!

• A great experience at Hirlinger
    February 13, 2018

This location has the best employees! Gary Trabel (sales) is ALWAYS so helpful and helping me find the best vehicle for me. My family and I always g...o see him to purchase a vehicle! Randy (finance) was also helpful and explained everything that I was signing. BEST LOCATION IN TOWN!

Hirlinger Chevrolet

Thanks again for the new Cruze Purchase! We hope you enjoy the new ride! Thanks for taking the time to do this survey and also for such great remarks!... We truly appreciate it.

• We've come here for years!
    February 12, 2018

Hirlinger always takes care of us. We have both bought and leased from them. The process is low pressure. They are thorough and friendly. The showroom... and service areas are impeccably clean.

Hirlinger Chevrolet

Thanks again for the new Equinox purchase! We hope you enjoy the new ride! Thanks so much for the kind remarks and for taking the time to do this! We ...truly appreciate your business!

• new traverse purchase
    February 12, 2018

We really liked the down home atmosphere of Hirlinger Motors, Gary Trabel was great to work with, he answered all our questions and completely satisf...ied us. Would definitely go back and send relatives and friends. Buying experience was great.

Lowell, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We hope to see you soon!

1582 Harrison Brookville Rd West Harrison, IN 47060