Cronin Ford / Kia

(4.8) 284 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Friendly and Patient

Everyone was very friendly, it was really busy around my appointment time so Zola and Ben worked together to get me in the brand new car I had been lo...oking for. Great Service and I appreciated their patience with my indecision.

• Service

Great service fast and efficient. Large television and comfortable seating while waiting for car to be completed.

• Good experience

My second vehicle from this dealership. All good people who treat you well and answer all your questions. I'll be back!

• Don't understand the question "title"

I was very impressed when Mike Monroe gave a very thorough explanation regarding the operation of all the features. He took his time and answered al...l my questions. He walked me through the area where my oil would be changed. This was very helpful¿¿He also has done a great job following up. He was not pushy during the sales process and I appreciated this.

• Great experience

I was on my way to a different dealership when Ben calles me. I liked what he had to say and went there first..I stayed there. He was so helpful and... patient with me. I traded in my car and bought a new 2017 Kia soul..I love it! Thank you Ben for all your help! I am very happy he called me and I went to Cronin Kia !!

• Great service

Mark and Cody were great. I recommend Cronin Ford.

• Zola Gearding -Cronin Ford-KiaZola

Zola was very friendly and helpful, she made my car buying experience as good as any car buying experience could be.

• Wonderful experience!

Wrecked my car the week before Christmas and was in the middle of dealing with the insurance company dragging their feet over everything. A stressful ...ordeal. Once I got to a point I was ready to buy a car the first place I stopped was Cronin ford. I was worried that given that it was right around the holidays and with the “end of the year” sales going on that i would be rushed around and hassled to buy the first thing I touched. But I went in and this was probably that least stressful car buying experience I have ever had! All the staff were friendly and helpful. The person I dealt most with was Cody Ralston. He was professional but yet very down to earth and reasonable. One of the biggest things I can’t stand about car shopping is when the person selling is trying to shove the car And the warranties down your throat. But Cody and the other staff were very considerate and never rushed us to buy anything. 10 out of 10 would buy again!

• Service

The service guys are always professional, nice and helpful. I would bring my car there even if I didn't get free oil changes. :O)

• Quick and quality service

Quick service performed in less than promised time, nice waiting room with free coffee, water and snacks. Easy scheduling and great value. One of the ...best dealers I have ever dealt with.

Cronin Ford / Kia