368 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bob Pulte Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Great place

Very easy purchase. Great place. Very nice people. Got exactly the car i came for.

• Scheduled maintenance

I brought my Equinox in for an oil change and rotation of tires. As always the people there are very polite and helpful. Everyone seems to be knowledgeable and they try to make you feel comfortable while waiting for your car to be serviced. They had my car in and finished in no time. Very convenient.

• Owner of Chevrolet Trax

Very good work done on our 2015 Chevrolet Trax at this recent oil change. I have owned Chevrolet s all my life and have had some. Rey very good automobiles. Not sure that I trust the new robots and other such unstable parts where you never know who made them.

• Car maintenance

I am always feel that my car is taken well care of

I am always feel that my car is taken well care of

• 2017 Chevy Colorado

I went to 4 dealerships in two days. The sales associate (Nick W.) heard exactly what I wanted and didn't try to sell me something completely different. The buying process was quick and easy and I test drove two different trucks so that there would be a good comparison between what I liked and what I loved. Great experience and I'll be back for all of my service work as well.

• Check Engine light was on

I was so thankful that Jim & Austin in the service department helped get my car in right away when my check engine light was on. It ended up being a fairly quick fix, but without it I could have been stranded. I am so thankful for them!

• Purchase of Chevy Silverado

Very Professional. Made the best deal possible and gave me high value on my trade in.

• Survey

Nick was and outstanding salesman, I would buy from him again

Nick was and outstanding salesman, I would buy from him again

• Great experience

Great sales team! Not just checking me car, we bought two and saved $58 per month and drove off in two new cars

• Great Buy!

Great buy! Easy process! Love the vehicle! Friendly staff! This is my 5th vehicle purchase from Bob Pulte Chevrolet!