New 866-845-0824 Dealer Website
Used 877-240-1235 Email Dealer
Service 888-857-0075

338 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bob Pulte Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Lonnie's Gift To Me

Skeeter is one of the greatest salesman ever!!! He's so kind, tender hearted & very honest!!!! He's definitely in the right field cause he's a people person.....My husband & I have dealt with him for many years now and I just bought another new car for the first time by myself cause my husband just recently passed away.....Bless Skeeters heart he really helped me through this rough time and made me smile again!!! As long as Skeeter is here you will always have my business! It also meant alot to me & my daughter cause Bob Pulte himself came in sat and talked to us for awhile, He's also a very kind man! Thanks so much for making a hard & hurtful day end good!!!!

• New Camaro!

Micah was an exceptional Salesman! Truly a great guy. Amanda also was a pleasure to work with. Great team at Lebanon Bob Pulte!

• Great Service

There for tire rotation and oil change great job in timely manner

There for tire rotation and oil change great job in timely manner

• Service

Great fast service. I went in to get my oil changed, they greeted me as soon as I walked in and helped me. In about 15-20 minutes it was done !

• Commander

I recently shopped for and purchased a used vehicle. My initial search was through the internet and my first phone contact was with Rhonda. She was extremely courteous and knowledgeable and assisted me over a period of about a week. She found the car I purchased and let met know all the details before I ever went to the dealership. After I got there, everything was exactly as she had told me. there were no surprises. I happily bought the car and I have been pleased ever since. My thanks go out to Rhonda, who is obviously a good employee and asset to your dealership. I would recommend your dealership and Rhonda to anyone looking for a vehicle. Thank you, Steve W.

• New Camaro

Our salesman Nick was personable and attentive. New car came in a little out of wack from the factory - the service manager personally handled it and his guys bent over backwards to make it right.

• Nick Wolcott

Excellent experience. Nick Wolcott took great care of me, answered all questions well and helped me in a timely manner which I appreciated. I would recommend this service to others.

• Car service

As always great service and response to my problem.

As always great service and response to my problem.

• Bob Pulte

During the six years since I purchased a new Malibu I have found that the service was always excellent and the employees were very attentive to my needs.

• Satisfied Customer

Bob Pulte Chevrolet is what I expect in a dealership. Anybody can sell you a new car, but the attention, friendliness and subsequent service received is what will bring you back. This dealership has my vote!