Mike Castrucci Chevrolet

4.0 out of 5 (4.0) 391 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

391 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mike Castrucci Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

• March 16, 2015

I purchased a great car at a better than expected price. Ed Dumont and the rest of the sales team were exceptional, ultra friendly, and extremely help...ful. Truly, the best car buying experience imaginable. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. Thank you Mike Castrucci Chevrolet. You have earned a life-long customer. Josh Green.

April 4, 2018

Service on the vehicle was quick and as needed, service employees were very helpful

March 24, 2018

I approach this dealership in order to buy a Mercury mariner the sales person seem to be nice and very helpful. the used car manager was very rudest ...wasn’t willing to deal with any reasonable prices and was simply difficult to deal with . I have purchased several cars from this lot in the past but will not buy from in the future I guess if your not spending $20,000 or more your not worth there time .

March 13, 2018

Great sales team that treats you with respect and courtesy. Very easy to work with.

March 6, 2018

Bought a truck sat, changed my mind, went back Monday to exchange it! No problem!! They are installing a bedliner and automatic starter today.

February 27, 2018

Analyzed the perplexing concern. Called on Electrical Technicians. Repaired electrical issues related to loose battery cable causing battery to die wi...th associated electrical complications in left door. Very professional response to customer concerns.

February 19, 2018

Experience was great just like it always is. Clean and friendly. Sales and service is first class. Wouldn’t shop anywhere else.

February 14, 2018

Charles was great to deal with! Friendly, helpful and not at all pushy when it came to the lease of our 2018 Silverado. I have purchased many, many ve...hicles over the years and I honestly must say that working with Charles was by far the best purchase experience I have ever had! No pressure nor crazy add ons pushed at any point Keep up the great work!

February 9, 2018

I'm extremely upset and disgusted with how Mike Castrucci Chevrolet treated & handled me as a customer. Not only am I an Active Duty Servicemember, bu...t also an out of state buyer that flew in to purchase a 2016 Suburban that was advertised by this dealership online with zero issues. From the pictures down to having my salesman Lou send me current pictures of the vehicle prior to me arriving to insure there weren't any issues with the vehicle everything seemed great and no issues. The day came to fly in and buy it and guess what, the first walk around with Lou and bam the rear bumper was damaged, needed replacement and clearly visible to the eye had a proper walk around the vehicle been done before my arrival Lou could have seen the damage and informed me to insure whether or not I wanted the vehicle still. So here I am out of state thinking I was getting a vehicle as advertised no issues and no obvious damage, faced with the decision on what to do. I really wanted the vehicle clearly since I came from out of state and the dealership decided that they would cut me a check to have the bumper repaired. Since this was all in writing I felt comfortable that I could trust them with sticking to their word and accurately estimating how much it would cost to have it repaired, so I continued with the purchase. Long story short, what they quoted for the repairs was absolutely wrong, not quality service and straight up deceitful. I get to my local Chevy dealership and guess what, they laughed and said how in the world could a certified Chevy collison center only quote that a tow cover needed to be replaced but completely leave out the entire bumper needing replaced; they mention they could fix the bumper by using hot water to reshape it. (Is this Chevrolet standards and quality?) SMH, my local Chevy dealership said it was unsafe that they didn't mention that the safety support bar was bent and that the tabs on the bumper were snapped off preventing the bumper from locking on. How could a dealership do this to a service member that flew out of state, paid their price but yet get screwed over with a damaged rear bumper to repair on their own dollar. Yet you guys mention you welcome service members & veterans but treat us like this, all I want is my vehicle fixed just as advertised and safe. Is that too much to ask??

February 8, 2018

Very disappointed in Mike Castrucci. We have bought multiple cars there in the past and have not had a problem. We just bought 2 cars there in January.... My husbands truck that we purchased did not get any kind of inspection before we bought it. After 2 weeks of having the wheel barring went bad and had to be replaced. The lug nuts on were rusted on and it took my husband 2 hours to get off. So he checked the other 3 and same thing. All are rusted on. My 2015 Malibu I bought has been back to service 3 times for a heated seats that are not working. They have had the car longer than I have had it. Very, very disappointed.

Mike Castrucci Chevrolet