Mike Castrucci Ford

4.1 out of 5 (4.1) 418 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

418 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mike Castrucci Ford from DealerRater.com

• March 5, 2018

Jim Davis was the best. Very nice guy who did everything we asked. He found the perfect car for us and he got us in out in record time. I would def...initely be purchasing another car in the future from this dealership. Wonderful experience. Thanks for all you've done for us. Wife loves the car.

Gilberto, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We're so glad you had such a wonderful experience! If you have any ad...ditional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

May 7, 2018

It was a very nice and easy site. I found a bunch of cars for my price range and they were nice and affordable cars.

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback! We make sure to have a variety cars and prices to ensure we have the right fit for you.... Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Mike Castrucci Ford Sales!

April 28, 2018

Tim Werking made the car buying experience easy and straightforward. He was honest and didn't try to pull anything over on me. I would highly recomm...end working with Tim. I felt like I could trust him and that he gave me a good deal. It is definitely worth going to Castrucci Ford in Alexandria and talking to Tim about your next car deal.

April 18, 2018

I bought a brand new 2018 traverse from Mike Castrucci in Milford and 2 months later my service light is already coming on. Now I am stuck waiting fo...r them to look at my car. It’s interesting how quick dealers are to accommodate you when you are purchasing a vehicle and how quickly they now longer care once they have your money.

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We are disappointed that you have had such a negative experience dealing with us here at Mike Castrucci Fo...rd Sales. We can assure you that it was truly not our intention to disappoint or frustrate you during this process. We would like the opportunity to try and regain your trust in our business and resolve this matter for you, if we still can. Please give us a call at (513) 831-7010 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this better. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Take care.

February 15, 2018

Traveling through Ohio, our 2013 Ford Escape battery died. Got it jumped & then called Mike Castrucci Ford. Ben in service got us in & out quickly wit...h new battery. Really nice waiting room; Kuerig coffee, rolls, fruit, cell phone charging station & TV.

December 25, 2017

We bought a 2016 F150 at Mike Castrucci and were really pleased with our buying experience. Every aspect of the purchase from the buying to the financ...ing was efficient. Thanks to our salesman John Clark! We live 30 minutes east of Columbus and will be back when it???s time for another vehicle.

John Clark

Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales

December 25, 2017

My wife and I purchased several used cars from Mike Castrucci Ford over the last couple of months. We worked with salesman, Terry Janzen. Mr. Janzen... is an extremely nice, knowledgeable and hard working gentleman. I am 58 years old and this dealership is by far the easiest dealership to work with that I have ever encountered. When Terry gives you information about a vehicle, he is honest and accurate. If he is not sure about a question that you ask (which is infrequent), he will look it up on the spot. Finally, if you are female and don???t like how some car dealerships treat you, then go to Castrucci Ford. Unfortunately, during the buying process, I was tied up and my wife completed most of the transaction. Terry and Castrucci Ford were extremely nice to my wife and that was much appreciated. I had a very positive experience here.

December 22, 2017

Short service time ever. Very friendly atmosphere. Body shop is amazing.

Gail, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We hope you continue to choose Mike Castrucci Ford Sales for... all your vehicle needs! Take care!

November 3, 2017

I just bought my first brand new vehicle and I love it and the service was great my salesman worked really hard to get a good price on my trade in and... the right price on my new truck

November 1, 2017

Great sales staff. I bought a 2017 almost new vehicle. There were a couple nicks in the paint I asked them to fix. They didn’t do a great job of fixin...g the nicks. It looks like they used a paint stick and smeared it over the nicks. They did an ok job of cleaning the car. There were some sticky spots from soda spills around one of the cup holders and some dirt and debris around. I’ll clean it up and will surely add my own dirt. I accepted it as is and didn’t mention these minor things to my sales guy before I left. I’m sure that they would have made it right if I brought it up. I decided it wasn’t worth the bother. The sales guys were welcoming and respectful. Mike in finance was quick yet patient. Overall, a good experience.

Mike Castrucci Ford