Thomson MacConnell Cadillac

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 179 reviews

June 4, 2017

Found a SRX on Cars.com and did a search of the dealership website and sent a request for more information. I received a response quickly about the v...ehicle I was inquiring about from Greg Schwalbach. I felt comfortable with what he told me that I booked a flight from Texas to go look at the SRX. I told Greg I would take a uber to the dealership from the airport, but he insisted that they could pick me up. Greg was on time to pick us up and was never pushy about the sale. Did run into a small hiccup but Greg and the manager were quick to address the issue and correct it on the spot and do the right thing. That speaks volume of the character of the dealership and the whole team that work at this dealership. I have visited many different dealerships especially Cadillac ones in the past month and this is the best one because of the people. The finance manager was quick and explained all the options. Made the drive back to Texas and the family loved the new car.

Antonio, thank you for the wonderful review! I am pleased to hear that Greg was informative, helpful and quick during your purchased visit. Congratula...tions on your new car and hope to see you soon. Best Regards, Tonya Hensley | General Sales Manager | 513-221-5600

May 17, 2017

I bought a certified used 2015 Cadillac and worked with Brandon Oxier, what a delightful young man to deal with. I was extremely pleased with the off...er for my trade in and the whole process was pretty much no-stress. The car I purchased was priced on-point and competitive with all the research I did. Given that this car is 10 years newer than my previous car, there is a lot of new technology to learn. Anytime I have a question Brandon is more than happy to get on the phone with this old dog and walk me through the new tricks. Buying certified also has given me additional perks with Cadillac ownership, so I'm very pleased with the car, the dealer and the dealership.

Thank you for the great review! Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you ...were pleased with your visit. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Best Regards, Tonya Hensley | General Sales Manager | 513-221-5600

May 10, 2017

"I had a problem getting my car service when I was told to bring it in the next day I was very disappointed , but Tonya Hensley respond to my review s...he left her number for me to call her she was very polite , very concerned , very professional about how she solved the problem". Thank you Tonya Hensley for caring for me as a customer and for being very professional about how you solve the problem once again Thomson MacConnell it's still my number one dealership have a great day".

Byron, thank you for writing this amazing review! We always appreciate customer feedback, and I am pleased to hear that I was able to provide you with... a comfortable and welcoming visit. We hope to earn the opportunity to work with you again in the future. Please let us know if you have any questions! Sincerely, Tonya Hensley | General Sales Manager | 513-221-5600

May 10, 2017

April 17, 2017

Great service!!! Very fast and friendly service! Excellent communication! I would highly recommend this dealership for purchasing and servicing you...r vehicle.

Carrie, thank you for the great review! I am glad to know that our staff was fast and friendly during your visit. Thank you for the recommendation and... hope to see you soon. Best Regards, Tonya Hensley | General Sales Manager | 513-221-5600

April 14, 2017

Every area of the dealership makes you feel like you are the only customer. They make everything convenient for me and even pick my car up when my sc...hedule gets busy and I cant get into the dealership. The sales process was no pressure and I know my business was valued. My salesman Mike made the process so simple. Finance was quick and efficient. When my new car needed body work, Thompson MacConnell body shop really delivered! My car looked showroom ready when they were finished. Transportation made the process easy so I did not have to take time off of work and picked up and delivered my car when it was done. Service has been amazing for my routine maintenance and never makes me feel like a "irrational woman who expects too much" as I have been told by another brands. Cant imagine going anywhere else now after experiencing the service provided by Thompson MacConnell Cadillac

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Janet! At Thomson-MacConnell Cadillac, we work very hard to provide each of our ...customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy that Mike and our staff made the process simple, quick and efficient. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Best Regards, Tonya Hensley | General Sales Manager | 513-221-5600

April 14, 2017

Very easy to schedule service. Called before they picked it up and before they returned it. Very pleased with their service

Larry, thank you for leaving us your review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Thomson-MacConnell Cadillac.... If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best Regards, Tonya Hensley | General Sales Manager | 513-221-5600

April 11, 2017

Fast service. Got immediate appointment. Friendly service. This survey is annoying because I was asked to give similar response on the first page.

Donald, thank you so much for your kind and honest review of Thomson-MacConnell Cadillac. We always appreciate any feedback. It was a pleasure to do b...usiness with you and we hope to see you again in the future! Regards, Tonya Hensley | General Sales Manager | 513-221-5600

April 5, 2017

Service completed promptly while waiting in a nice, comfortable lounge. Following service, results were completed to satisfactorily. Was provided serv...ice that I declined so I can decide when to have service completed.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle, James! I am happy to hear that everything went well for you, and I will pass your fee...dback along to the rest of the team. Drive safely! Best, Tonya Hensley | General Sales Manager | 513-221-5600

April 4, 2017

My service rep "Russ" has done a very good job of getting our car in for service. While this being done we are given a loaner that we are able to use... till our car is ready.

Richard, we love hearing from our customers so thank you for taking the time write this glowing feedback. It's wonderful to hear that our staff at Tho...mson-MacConnell Cadillac was able to provide you with an awesome experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. If you have any questions about the work that was done, please feel free to contact us. Sincerely, Tonya Hensley | General Sales Manager | 513-221-5600