(4.8) 210 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

210 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Thomson MacConnell Cadillac from DealerRater.com
  • Delightful Experience!

Everyone at the dealership was very friendly. Our salesman Jim was a joy to work with and has continued to help with any questions we have had after o...ur purchase. Cody got all our paperwork ready and out the door in no time. I was very happy with my experience purchasing my recent vehicle at Thomson MacConnell.

Thomson MacConnell Cadillac

nanav, Thank You for the positive response! We look forward to working with you in the future! ---- Thomson MacConnell Cadillac

• Excellent service trading and purchasing a car

Buying a car random oozed was very helpful in helping me make a purchase no waiting for hours to deal the deal arrived for pickup car was ready paper ...work was prompt the sale went very professional

• Excellent experience.

Very good experience. The dealership is extremely clean and organized. Greg and Cody were professional and very knowledgeable. No pressure from anyon...e at any time during the process.

Thomson MacConnell Cadillac

caddyman 1234, Thank You for the positive response! We look forward to working with you in the future ! ---- Thomson MacConnell Cadillac

• Great dealership

Extremely enjoyed my buying experience here. Branson and Cody were great. Friendly and courteous service. Couldn't have been treated better. Would com...e again to deal with this company.

Thomson MacConnell Cadillac

James Hensley, Thank you for your positive response! We look forward to working with you again in the future! ------ Thomson MacConnell Cadillac

• Great buying experience

The purchase process was so easy and The staff was so friendly! Brandon was great to work with! we had to travel to purchase our vehicle and brandon m...ade sure to communicate with us promptly through the whole process.

Thomson MacConnell Cadillac

Ac333, Thank You for the positive feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future! --- Thomson MacConnell Cadill...ac

• Professionalize

Brandon Ozier is a gem to your organization. He went out of his way to make sure all questions were answered, never felt rushed or uneasy. We felt ...both he was honest and enjoyed his work. I would not buy from anyone else. Kudos Brandon. Cody was very professional also.

Overall Experience

• Friendly, easy and great.

The whole experience of selecting the car and purchasing it was smooth with no pressure. I am very picky about what I want and they had a car availab...le that was perfect from for me. Brandon took the time to show me how everything worked. I have been dealing with their service department for approximatly fifteen year and they are great!

Thomson MacConnell Cadillac

judith mcg,] Thank You for your positive response and loyalty to our dealership!! We look forward to working with you again in the future! ---- Tho...mson MacConnell Cadillac

• Excellent Customer service and very professional

I had a great experience at this dealership and was able to come away with a great car that I love. Brandon the salesman was very knowledgeable, poli...te, and genuine ling seemed to care. Cody was also great explaining all of the details after the purchase. I would definitely buy from here again!

Thomson MacConnell Cadillac

Lucas Moeggenberg, Thank You for the positive response, we look forward to working with you again in the future!! ---- Thomson MacConnell Cadillac...

• Perfect

Wow !!! Mike Fitzwater was Wonderful to work with and his knowledge was outstanding. Greg Hunter was so kind and friendly. If you are looking for a... new or preowned Cadillac visit Thomson MacConnell.

Thomson MacConnell Cadillac

Verona123, Thank You for the positive feedback! We look forward to seeing you in the future! ---- Thomson MacConnell Cadillac

• 850 miles to buy a car? Ridiculous? NO.

I had been searching for a low mileage used Jaguar for over eight months. In that time I have talked to dozens of sales people all across the country.... Brandon had the car I wanted, but I really needed to know it was worth multiple days and flying 850 miles to inspect it. Brandon answered each and every question honestly and accurately. This was most important to me. If he didn???t know the answer he went and got the answer. He even sent pictures from the underside of the car while it was on the rack for service. I don???t think he realized how valuable these pictures were to my deciding to travel to Cinncinatti. I had been looking at Florida cars and now realized this car was as clean underneath, as any car in Florida. Brandon moved quickly to get an out of balance tire resolved, and I was on my way to a faultless return trip home. In the process of buying this car, I met one of the finest young men I have come across in many years. Brandon is an exceptional person with all the qualities that will lead to success in life. Being old myself, I like others,have become somewhat cynical about younger generations.. Brandon changed my mind. He works hard and will go very far. PS: A buyer needs to have confidence in the integrity of the person on the other end of the phone when starting a deal like this. Brandon inspires this confidence. Nash Williams

2820 Gilbert Ave Cincinnati, OH 45206