New 866-690-8193 Dealer Website
Used 877-838-3958 Email Dealer
Service 888-684-0530

Average based on 36 reviews
  • Five star+ sales and service

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and we always try to go above and beyond for our guests.

I spent two days calling every ford dealership in the region until I found one that was able to reserve me a limited production model car at a fair price. All the other dealerships I contacted had no knowledge of the product or they were already sold. Their sales staff were fast, polite, responsive, and fair in all my dealings. I was so impressed with the customer service from Pat McMahon that I purchased a new f150 the next day for work.

• Awesome Experience

My salesperson was Mr. Scott Brown, and he was helpful while trying to accommodate my every preference. With less than perfect credit, he did not judge me, in fact he help me get the car I wanted. Great experience and buy from him again

• Awesome service

I came in to have my car serviced and ended up purchasing one. Jon was the best with explain and meeting the needs of my financial ability.

• Awesome service

• Good Service

It was a Good Experience. I hope this extra warranty i purchased actually works out!

• So far above in the customer service area

2 years ago my wife and I found the car we wanted online at Walts. We live in Lafayette Indiana and Walts team drove the car to us n Indiana on a Sunday morning with all of the paperwork. We signed the paperwork and the deal was done n 10 minutes. Craziest thing buying a car off of the Internet however it turned out to be the best experience we've ever had purchasing a new car.

• wonderful!

My salesman Jon Gonzalez was wonderful. He stayed very late and assisted me while we cleaned out my trade. I left money and a few credit cards in the car and he returned the items the next day. After buying a new truck I changed my mind the next day and they allowed me to pick another truck with a backup cam. Mr Campbell was very helpful and wanted to make sure I was happy with my new truck. Wonderful team of pros!!

• 2016 F150 Supercrew

I just bought my 3rd F150 Supercrew from Mike (Bubba) Wilkins at Walt Sweeney Ford. Mike and John made the buying process very smooth and quick. I will recommend Walt Sweeney and Mike to everyone looking to purchase a new vehicle!

• Made buying easy

Cindy was great! She knew what we wanted and she got it done for us. She made the process quick and easy. We will go back to her to buy another car.

• 2015 Mustang