• Overall Satisfied

Very pleasant buying experience. Straightforward on price negotiation with no hidden agendas. Calvin was knowledgeable of the car and very personable - was the reason we decided to go ahead and negotiate for purchase the day we visited rather than put quote requests out to a lot of dealers . The sales manager sat down to talk with us as well rather than just staying in the background with messages passed between buyer through the salesman to him. We already had internet quotes using a buying service so knew what we expected to pay. Calvin came in on his day off to deliver the car ( I didn't ask him to , he just decided to on his own). There were a couple of errors in cost on the buyers order when we took delivery but there were quickly corrected. All in all buying a car doesn't get much better than this.

• Great experience definitely recommend

Eddie William was a great salesman, just an overall great experience i definitely will be returning.

• New Kia Soul

Superior Kia certainly works hard to make your buying experience enjoyable. Eddie Williams,our salesperson, greeted us warmly. asked us for the information he needed to meet our car needs, listened and suggested the right car in the price range we budgeted.

• Great experience

My husband and I had a great experience at Superior Kia. We were able to browse and buy a new car quickly - and drive away with it. Calvin Hall was very attentive during the process and even worked with his colleagues to enable us to buy a 2017 Soul for the price of a 2016. I recommend this dealership.

• customer

best experience yet at buying a car. Joe was great!

best experience yet at buying a car. Joe was great!

• 3rd time customer

They always take care of me there and worked out the best deal for me so that I can walk out with a new car!

• 1St time buyer

Really had a great experience with buying my very 1st new car. Everyone made me feel very comfortable and made sure that they could get me the best deal possible. I would definitely buy another car from kia as well refer all of my friends there as well.

• Great service!

A great buying experience. Calvin Hall was exceptional---very responsive, answered all our questions, very knowledgeable. Calvin went the extra distance to ensure that we were completely satisfied. Love our new KIA Forte sedan!

• Overall AWESOME EXPERIENCE with buying my new CAR

From the moment I stepped into the office until the moment i was driving off the lot with my new Kia Optima SLX i had the BEST EVER buying a new car experience!! Calvin Hall my personal Salesman new from the moment I stepped into the Dealership exactly what car i wanted. All of the interactions i had with the Staff was nothing but GREAT Professional attitudes. Calvin Hall is very knowledgeable about cars and full of energy and enthusiasm to make sure my car buying experience was nothing short of AWESOME!!

• Leasee

Friendly, courteous and professional. Worked with us to make sure our request were meet. Made the process enjoyable and uncomplicated.