3.8
  • 2017 Ford Expedition EL

Andre Eddings helped me get exactly the deal I wanted. Matt Sanders made sure I got the car exactly as i wanted. Angie made it easy to do the paperwork and Steve in service was as nice as always helping me get my Bug/Rock shield and Rain Guards installed quickly.

• Instrument panel replacement

I can barely see my gas gauge and my odometer still does not work after paying. $1,000.00,

• Appreciate their prompt and professional service

Our son ran into a problem with his car - the battery was 5 years old. He got an appointment right away that day. He jumped the battery and took his car in the same day. They changed his battery within an hour. We really appreciate their prompt and professional service.

• Terrible Service, Hidden Fees, Overpriced

I brought my car in for a well documented defect of the 2005 Ford Mustang. I went in to get a sense of how much a repair would be. I thought it was just going to be a conversation with someone about my options, but instead I waited for two hours (despite having an appointment) to be told my gauges needed to be replaced (which I said was the defect), and was charged $150 for the inspection. At no point was I told that I would be charged for the inspection, let alone the rate. I came in to a licensed service center to avoid being taken advantage of, and that is exactly what happened. I brought this up with the service rep and was told I should have asked about it in advance. I spoke with the manager as well who was rude, and stated someone definitely would have told me about the charges, adamant that there was no possibility they had forgotten to tell me in advance. At every other shop I have been to, I've been clearly told of any charges clearly in advance. They also told me it would cost $900 to fix. I took my car the next day to another shop and in 45 min for $200 had it fixed. This shop was dishonest, disrespectful of my time, and exorbitantly overcharges.

• 79 F100 still alive

Woody Sander Ford is the only Ford dealer I could find that had service personal that knew how to work on an old 1979 Ford F100 shortbed pickup. Without their knowledge and help my old Ford would probably be in a junkyard by now. It's nice to find a dealer that can work on an old vehicle without being able to use a computer diagnostic. They have been great to work with and explain everything that needs to be done to keep the old Ford on the road. A special thanks to Steve Hillgrove for running a great service department. My truck has always been ready when they said it would be and take the time the work that had been done. Woody Sander Ford was a great find and I wouldn't trust my old pickup to any other dealer in my area.

• Can you give me a price on this car?

The internet manager sent me several emails asking if she could help or answer any questions. She sent two emails I responded with "what is the price on this car". Pretty basic question got no response whatsoever....I am looking elsewhere for the 2016 Shelby GT 350. If you are selling cars in the premium category at the price of this car, the customer service and communication should be at that level too.

The Shelby GT 350 was an ordered unit, in other words the vehicle was already sold. By Law, we do not share customer's personal information. SSN, address, name, email, phone number, this would also include the selling price of the vehicle. We respect all people's privacy.

• I'll be back!

Thank you for your review and your business. Our customers are what makes Woody Sanders Great!

A co-worker recommended Woody Sander's and I was looking for a fusion a couple years old, so I checked them out. Andre found me a great deal on a 2012 and was straight up with me the whole tiem. He and Ed treated me well and seemed to be more concerned with getting me in a good car than making $$ from me. I am not shy now and won't be in the future about recommending Woody Sander.

• great place to buy a car!

Damian was awesome! very helpful in finding my truck.

Damian was awesome! very helpful in finding my truck.

• Great sales department!

I purchased a 2014 Ford F150 .Salesperson was great! She was knowledgeable and helped me find the exact truck.

• HORRIBLE COMPANY

If you are thinking of coming into this facility DON'T!!!! they are the worst company I have ever had to deal with. Their staff is completely incompetent, they can't even remember to remove the old oil change sticker and put in a new one when they are supposed to do an oil change. You can't guarantee they actually do the work you are paying them to do. I also purchased a warranty with their company and when I had an issue with the car and took it in to them I was told the issue wasn't covered and then was billed $150 for them to do NOTHING!. I would never even take a fee car from this company. Worst experience of my life!!!!

Sorry about your experience. We are always looking to make changes for the better of the dealership and our customers. We will address your issues and concerns as we continue to improve our overall service.