This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Cadillac CTS

We purchased a used Cadillac CTS from this dealership and it was a very positive experience. We dealt with Brad Meyer and we couldn't be more satisfied with the way that he treated us. We received a fair deal from them and they went out of their way to help us. We would recommend them to anyone looking for a car and a great buying experience. We have purchased a lot of cars over the years and this was by far the best we were ever treated. So, give them a try if your are looking for a great car at a fair price, you won't be disappointed.

• Love this Dealership

I visited several dealership's looking for a great car at a great price. My sales rep was Brad. He was so easy to deal with and after having a few no so easy and comfortable experiences this go around finding a car with everything I wanted, this dealership and my rep Brad made everything much easier. I chose to buy my car here and they added the sun roof I wanted but didn't have. I could have found one with it already but I wanted to do my business here. Truly awesome to deal with and I will continue to do business with them in the future.

• Great buying experience

I purchased a used Chevy Equinox last week after what seemed like forever investigating used cards. I preferred to stay out of the showrooms and on the internet until ready to se a car in person. Many dealers had no interest in email communication, especially over numbers. That made no sense because some of the dealers were too far away for a quick drive to see a car. I contacted Camargo and ended up emailing Craig Wells who did a great job answering questions. I stopped by on a Friday might for a brief look, but really didn't have time to shop. It was raining and the place was about to close. Not once did Craig try to pressure us to get something done right now. If I hear, "What can we do to get you in a car today" Then I usually leave. I will refuse to deal with pressure. I am happy to report that I did not get the usually high pressure sales. I came back on the following Thursday and brought the wife. We were not sure about a model there or one up the street at another dealer. We told Craig we were going to another dealer to look at a model they didn't have. Again no pressure to buy the unit he had. He seemed to understand we didn't want pressure or maybe he gave a darn about us getting the car we wanted even if it was from someone else. It turned out the model they had was perfect for us and we returned to make the purchase. That's the kind of no pressure, let us shop at our pace service that makes us happy and maybe one day repeat customers. We certainly will tell others about the positive experience.

• Great Experience

Enjoyed my car buying experience at Camargo Cadillac. Would definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends.

• Great experience

I had identified a few options in their used inventory and decided to drive down to Cincy and make a leisurely visit. We were greeted by a salesman as we walked into the dealership, and from that moment on we were made to feel right at home. After discussing a few cars, and a test drive, I decided on a car and Frank worked out a great deal and all the details. We returned the following weekend to pick up the car. The whole experience was so comfortable I feel very confident in recommending these folks. When my wife starts shopping for her next car, we'll start at Camargo. Good people.