Call This Dealer

• very friendly
    November 10, 2017

We dealt with T.j. for the majority of the process of our car purchase. We came in wanting a used altima and found a great selection. Had everything f...rom older ones to newer ones no options to full of options. Ran payments on a few cars. got me a much lower interest rate than other places. He seemed to really care about not only me but my family! I look forward to buying mulitple cars from him!

It was a true pleasure to assist you with your vehicle. Please let us know if we can help you with anything in the future!

• Responsive & courteous
    August 23, 2016

Discussed options w salesman who was thoughtful and honest and not pushy. I'll look there again!

Thank you for the awesome compliment! We are always looking to HELP people find a vehicle with out all the annoying pressure that everyone hates! Plea...se let us know if we can assist you in the future!

• Friendly staff, attractive dealership, works quick
    November 21, 2015

Purchased a 2007 Saturn Outlook, Matt was our salesman. Very friendly, not overbearing, told us of the qualities of the vehicle and let us look at our... own pace. Test drove and was very happy but the car was on empty and the gas light was on. Matt said he'd take care of it. He had $20 dollars put in which filled the car halfway(Which is very generous compared to past buying experiences elsewhere......$5.00 or just enough to get you to the gas station up the street) He worked quickly to get the loan started, I didn't like that there was no wiggle room in the price, but honestly we were still getting the car at a reasonable deal so I can't complain, didn't hurt to try though! The whole process from arrival to leaving with the car took no more than an hour and a half tops.....if that. They worked very quickly and we are very happy with the car and the experience. I will be sure to recommend Busam Nissan and Matt to anyone looking for a quality used or new car Jonathan and Tammy Risen - Colerain, Ohio.

Thanks for the kind words about us as well as Matt. We are very excited about having Matt work with us as he is truly excelling! Many good comments ab...out him. Please let us know if we can help you or anyone you know with anything in the future!

• Don't be fooled
    January 4, 2015

If they can't get you on price they'll get you on trade. If that's not enough it'll be on additional options or accessories. Don't be fooled do your h...omework.

OH NO! This is not what we prefer to hear! We always try to do the best we can to make our customers happy! Sometimes the numbers do not come together..., but we always put our best foot forward to attempt to make you apart of our family! Please give us another chance to make you a happy customer!! -T.J.

• Bob & Thea
    August 25, 2013

We purchased a 1998 Maxima 15 years ago from Busam Nissan. This weekend we purchased a 2013 Altima from Busam. In the 15 year period between these pur...chases, nothing has changed. Great service, good deals, personal attention and a truly wonderful car buying experience. Thea and I were discussing our experience with Busam Nissan this morning saying that the experience was so comfortable that if for some reason we found out that we could have purchased the Altima and saved more money elsewhere it would make no difference. We feel like we were treated as equals, and old friends, not just like customers. Thank you John, Steven, and the whole staff at Busam Nissan for a seamless, enjoyable, buying experience.

• Great buying experience.
    November 25, 2012

We purchased a 2012 Nissan Versa SV sedan about 2 months ago at Busam Nissan & the buying experience was the most stressless, easy & fast process I ha...ve ever done. Most times in other dealers you wind up sitting & waiting for half a day for the whole process to play out but this was quick & painless.

Phenomenal to hear! Makes us proud to know we were able to make your experience one of a kind. :) Congratulations on the new Nissan Versa by the way; ...I'm sure you've fall in love with it! If you ever need anything please stop on by or give us a call, we love working with wonderful customers like yourself! Thank you.

• New car lease
    October 8, 2012

Salesman advised that 39 month lease term was the only term available. I had requested a shorter term. The day after I signed the 39 month term, I saw... a TV add for a 24 month lease. I contacted the dealer sales manager and Nissan corporate to attempt to change lease term. Corporate opened a complaint but did nothing, sales manager would not change term.

• We've been customers of Busam Nissan for 13 years.
    September 21, 2011

We've been customers of Busam Nissan for 13 years. During that time, we've mostly worked with Ken & Stephan in the service department; they are EXCEPT...IONAL and always make sure we are taken care of. That same care and attention was given to us when we decided it was time to purchase a new car. We were assured going in that we'd be taken care of and we were.

• Busam Nissan Testimonial
    August 10, 2011

I have been a customer for over 15 years, and my salesman Gary always takes care of me. I also use the service department because Ken and Stefan are a... pleasure to work with. They always go the extra mile.

Busam Nissan