• Fast, friendly service and no hassles

Best buying experience I've ever had purchasing a vehicle. Fast, friendly service and no hassles. I would highly recommend this dealership

Fred, we really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. It's quite an accomplishment to hear that we provided you the best buying experience ever! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Take care, Joel Cooperstein - coopersteinjoelerin@gmail.com

• Peace of mind

Since purchasing our Edge in 2012 we have had all the service done by Kerry Ford. The staff is great! They keep you informed, make recommendations if they see a potential issue, their work is thorough and timely, and they look out for the customer.

• New car search

• Service

Great service... Service advisor always gets it done on time

Great service... Service advisor always gets it done on time

• service

They had to order my tire and it took two hours to get it but other than that the service department was great.

• Might want to answer the buyers questions.

I live in Indianapolis and had a question about possibly financing the taxes and plates. I really did not receive an answer to my question so I did not pursue the truck any further.

• completely Satisfied

Went in for a oil change after 5:00pm. He said 1 1\2 wait it was not quit that long . He offered coffee, tea,or water, and remote to the tv. It's always pleasant, and delightful. This is the only place I have had my Ford F-150 service at... Your workers are Amazon .... Thank you, thank you ,and thank you....

• Oil Change

service was excellent, friendly and quick. got me in and out.

service was excellent, friendly and quick. got me in and out.

• Tire install & Alignment

Service was completed promptly, shuttle service was very helpful, overall service cost was very competitive.