Kerry Ford Buick GMC

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 707 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

707 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kerry Ford Buick GMC from DealerRater.com

• August 9, 2016

Best buying experience I've ever had purchasing a vehicle. Fast, friendly service and no hassles. I would highly recommend this dealership

Fred, we really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. It's quite an accomplishment to hear that we provided you t...he best buying experience ever! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Take care, Joel Cooperstein - coopersteinjoelerin@gmail.com

May 16, 2018

I believe his name was Josh? Front desk guy who cashed me out. Great guy. Always in good spirit and great attitude

Joseph, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. If you have any additional needs or ques...tions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

May 9, 2018

Grand and fantastic.....................................

May 7, 2018

Purchased a used car and overpaid by $1,000 of original negotiated price. I originally went in to talk to the finance dept and they agreed with the ov...erpayment. I was given the runaround for a few weeks, talked to the sales guy and was told that the paperwork was correct, until I sat down with him and made him show me. He then agreed that I overpaid and would get back to me with a resolution. Well I got the runaround again, until they finally told me they would not take care of their "verbal agreement" to fix the overpayment because the paperwork was correct, but refused to explain why I only signed off on the lower price point on the proposal sheet.

Overall Experience

May 7, 2018

I had negotiated a price with the salesman. We went in and did the financing but I unfortunately did not pay enough attention to the paperwork, mostly... because I had a long trip I had to leave that day for and I had my wife and 2 kids with me. It was still my fault though. I confronted them about it after I got back from my trip. I talked to the finance guy and he agreed that I overpaid. I was told it would be taken care of. I got the runaround for a couple weeks till I made a second visit to the dealer. The salesman proceeded to tell me that I was wrong, so I asked him to review the paperwork with me. He did and I left being told that I did in fact overpay and they would have to figure out how they were going to get it corrected, but they would "take care of the customer". I received the same runaround for another week, and after a few conversations was flat out told they were not going to give me what was owed, from an honor standpoint, not legally.

May 4, 2018

They performed all the agreed upon work. They looked into a separate issue and came back with a reasonable quote - which I knew to be reasonable as I... had already ordered the part from another vendor and knew about how long the repair would take. I just decided to do the work myself, but it was nice to know they weren’t trying to take advantage.

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe... travels!

April 26, 2018

This was my first appointment with Kerry service after buying my new Fusion Hybrid and they did not disappoint. Did the work as scheduled, on time an...d called me to tell me it was ready earlier than I expected. I will be back for my first oil change for sure. Thanks!

Steve, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! Please let us know if there is ever anythi...ng else we can do for you! Safe travels!

April 17, 2018

The process was easy and it did not take that long. They made us fell comfortable with the process. Everyone was kind and respectful. Would definitely... buy another vehicle from them.

April 16, 2018

Kurt displays excellent customer service and he shows concern for your issues

April 13, 2018

Me and the gf went to Kerry Ford about one month ago to trade in a 2012 Acura Tl that we bought there one year ago. We spoke to Bruce. We explained to... him what we wanted to do and the payment we wanted to stay around. He had us test drive a 2014 Explorer that had some issues , there was a knocking noise when Bruce started it up, there was some bondo work on the rear hatch and the hood was paint chipping real bad. Explained all the issues to him. He then looked over the car and said he could give us 10,000 for it and that if we waited for Joel to come in that he maybe able to do more this was on a Saturday night. Bruce said he would contact us on Sunday if not then he would on Monday. Well 3 weeks later we heard nothing. We both went to opening day and happened to see another guy we know there that works at Kerry and explained to him out issue. The next day I received a message from Bruce on Facebook asking us if we were still interested in a Explorer. I sent him a message back explaining our fustration that he should have contacted us not 3 weeks later. I explained to him I would talk with the girlfriend and see what she wanted to do. I messaged him back a day later and asked him when he and Joel would be there he said Saturday after 12. Saturday came around we went up there and talked to him about what we wanted to do and he said that he would see what he would do. The only Explorer they had was the one that we test drove a month ago that had a lot of issues said he would have to do better on the price if they were going to fix the issues. He took her car back to someone to look over it again but this time they said they would give 9000 for it. Still would not budge on the explore with the issues. Again we explained to Bruce and now Chris that she didnt want to go over 350 a month payment so we signed a letter/ offer sheet. So Bruce ran Amanda's report and Joel told him he could get her approved but she would have double apr then what she has now and a payment of 450 a month. Bruce told me that in order to get the payment she wants I have to co-sign again. I said you know you can get her approved , and I dont want you to come back and say the payment is 354 or 356 it has to stay under 350. Bruce said to me Amanda and Chris yes Joel says he can do it. He asked me what my score was and I said between 650 and 670, he proceeded to say no worries then. My score came back at a 693. After 5.5 hours of being there Bruce says the banks are closed that Joel will have to work on it Monday and that he would call us in the afternoon. One pm came around and no call, so I sent a message to Bruce on Facebook asking him if there was a update. He read it right away and nothing was said all day. Monday night Amanda called Bruce and had to leave a message. Tuesday came around and still no call Amanda decided to call again and was able to get a hold of Bruce he said he was busy yesterday and that Joel is off today that we would have to call Bruce tomorrow to find an update. I contracted Joel on Facebook and explained to him our fustration that no one is calling us or letting us know anything. I called Wednesday to speak to Bruce only to find out that he is off. I have bought 4 cars from Kerry Ford and GMC in the past hence why i keep going back. This is the second time I have had a issue but Joel said he would make it right. Please do your research , check yelp for all the horror stories.

Overall Experience