Borcherding Buick GMC

Used (513) 640-0455 (513) 640-0455
Service (513) 640-0478 (513) 640-0478

4.0

Borcherding's Service Dept

Took my car in for service and as always was very satisfied with the friendly personnel and the clear explanation of the service needs of my car. Thanks guys.

Outstanding Service

Charles Bach provided customer service that exceeded my expectations. The service was fast and comprehensive. Charles made sure that I was informed during my wait the status of the service being performed. Thank you, Wayne

Airbag recall work

The recall service work for faulty airbag performed by Borcherding Buik GMC was completed in professional manner. The assistant service manager was excellent in his coordination and responsiveness.

TOP NOTCH SERVICE AS ALWAYS

The service department got my vehicle done in a timely manner. The service advisor and the service manager are very helpful when it comes to questions on services.

Work is always done correctly.

I have using Borcherding Buick to service my 2015 Enclave for 4 years and they have always done the work correctly the first time. I would highly recommend them and will continue to use them.

Sales and, Finance

Great group employee. Leasing was easy with Hank, Hank finance manager was great. Just a great group. Thanks Steve as always

Good Service Experience

Check Engine Light Came on. Service checked it immediately without an appointment-identified the problem, gave me an appointment the next day with loaner car and it was done the next morning. Very efficient.

Service on my 2015 2500 HD truck

Nothing but excellent service and excellent customer service.

3.5

Customer Service for service to Buick Enclave

All went well. I was sold many services, including tires I had not planned this visit...since the re was a $200 rebate. The service representative escorted me to the cashier and handed her the service invoice. I presented my credit card to the cashier and the service representative presented me with the mail-in rebate paper with a copy of the service invoice. All I had to do was complete the form and mail it in. HOWEVER...THERE WAS ONE PROBLEM...THE CHARGES HAD TO BE PAID WITH A GM CARD...SO I WAS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE $200 REBATE. I believe this is false advertising and an example of "bate and switch" sales tactics.

Oil Change/tire services

I just wanted to say that I have owned other vehicles and had to go to the dealer for services time to time as well but I have never experienced such a great services on the process before! Outstanding Customer Services, Facilities, I was impressed even the kids play area with books , fun game table!) and of course, the time I had everything taking care of! I would definitely recommend to my family and friends to own or lease a car from This Buick Dealership, I am very happy with my car and I will stick with them!