Columbia Hyundai

Sunday Closed 12:00pm–5:00pm
New (513) 904-4509 (513) 904-4509
Used (513) 904-4524 (513) 904-4524
Service (513) 348-1307 (513) 348-1307

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Cheap and Terrible Customer Service

Exceptionally rude dealer. Went the to look at a 2021 sedan. Sales guy showed no interest in helping us! Was unwilling to locate the vehicle we wanted to see and was extremely dismissive. While we were there another couple walked out due to the rudeness from another sales person. Surprised this place even is able to sell any cars.

1.0

Start this off with this my wife's first brand new car...

Start this off with this my wife's first brand new car supposed to be a wonderful joyous experience been a nightmare since day one first it took me over 3 months and an additional $150 to get my financing switched over to my bank because Hyundai financing would not release my loan because my account had Jeff or Jeffrey on the account where the check was written out in the other one then we go to get our car serviced they supposed to have a free oil change on these cars until 36,000 MI I didn't even get my factory warranty put on my car until 6:00 or 8 months later after I was in for my second service on my vehicle first one went through perfectly fine no no money exchanging hands and then the second one they stick me for the cost of the oil change air filters everything to go along with it and then they want to play dick around trying to make me happy

1.7

RIP OFF

Diagnostics showed miss fire in one cylinder (I was told). So answer was $400 FOR CHANGING SPARK PLUGS?!?!?! I WAS TOLD IT WAS "LABOR INTENSIVE", BUT STILL...?

1.2

Sold me a car with bad transmission

I bought from Hyundai of Columbia a used car. They told me it does not have any problem and they gave me a "fake" inspection report to state it does not have any problem. Upon driving the car and taking it to local dealer for inspection, I have got list of problems and the worst was transmission not shifting properly from 3rd to 4th gear. Hyundai Dealer denied this issue and claimed they insisted they didn't see any issues before purchase. They are not willing to help in fixing the problems. I would stay away from this dealer at all costs

Area Developer - Anytime Fitness

I purchased a used 2014 Toyota Highlander on June 30, 2018. About 2 weeks later the front bearing went bad and they will not cover it with the 3 month/3000 mile warranty. They do cover some wearable parts and claim they cover the front/rear axles and the brake assembly. Also, their warranty states what it does not cover, but it doesn't list these parts. I just spent over $27,000 on a vehicle and the part costs a little more than $100. Come on guys, this does not make me feel good about my purchase. They say they are all about relationship and taking care of people. In my first instance when I asked to get help, they said sorry we can't help you.

Great experience!

Columbia Hyundai is the real deal! They are honest, fair and truly care about your satisfaction. We had been looking for a used SUV for our 16 year old triplets...and because we were on a very tight budget our "good" options were limited. Our search was vast as we looked everywhere from Craigslist and other online sources to car deals all around town including the big selection on Route 4. We test drove several in our price range and they all had problems...we were getting very discouraged. I was searching online and saw a new listing for a used Hyundai Tucson in our price range at Columbia Hyundai and drove right over. The salesman that greeted us (Craig) and the used car manager (Joshua) that assisted us in the process could not have been nicer and more accommodating. We were purchasing a $6,000 car but felt like the most important customers to them! The car is great...the experience was excellent...and I would definitely trust Columbia Hyundai and give them my full recommendation!!

Joseph is awesome!

Joseph Montgomery was my rep he was very upfront , transparent and timely with our purchase! Definitely ask for him ! He made the process fast, fun and easy!

Car bought

Joseph Montgomery was my sales representative he gave me a great price. He wasn't pushy I had a great experience with him. Anyone who is looking for a new car ask for Joseph Montgomery.

Best there is!

This is my 8th new Hyundai from Columbia. From my first introduction to them to my most recent purchase, I have always been treated with respect. I am very impressed with the sales staff and the service department. As far as I am concerned no other dealership matches what Columbia offers. I am a Columbia Hyundai customer for life.

No Nonsense

Chuck Shay was a refreshing no nonsense salesman. He listened to my needs and found me exactly what I asked for, nothing more and nothing less. I appreciate not being pressured to get more that I was looking for.