Columbia Hyundai

Sunday Closed 12:00pm–5:00pm
New (513) 904-4509 (513) 904-4509
Used (513) 904-4524 (513) 904-4524
Service (513) 348-1307 (513) 348-1307

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Leased Sante Fe Sport

Every person I spoke with at Columbia treated me professionally and with respect. I'm very happy with my lease. I highly recommend Columbia to anyone interested in any of the vehicles they sell or lease.

Best buying experience ever!

Refer to my previous comments about Julio. This was my first new car purchase and you guys made it a fun, relaxing, stress free experience

Poor Trade-In Value

See my comments in the previous section. This dealership consistently offers lower trade-in and does not take into consideration those characteristics that would warrant a higher trade-in value.

Nice experience

The buying experience was great - got what I wanted with no hassle. The salesman was knowledgeable and friendly. He answered all my questions and without any pressure.

2018 Sonata Sport

Looks GREAT and Operates as all of my other Columbia cars I have bought. The sales person went out looking all over the lot for the car I was looking for. There was one thing that I do miss on my 2018 Sonata, that is the split on the air flow temp being different. The driver's air could be set at 70 and the passenger be set at 60.

Simply The Best

I have bought multiple vehicles through Columbia Hyundai. They have always treated me fairly and I will not go anywhere else. I have recommended them to all my friends and family.

Completely Satisfied Customer

I owned a 2011 Elantra, that has been serviced at this dealer on a couple of occasions. I originally went there because of location. When I decided the need to purchase a new Hyundai, I looked online and used the chat feature on the dealer website. This allowed me to schedule a convenient time to go in and speak with the Sales Team. I received an email the following morning confirming the appointment. I called and spoke with Ken Ogden. I was specific with the details of my finances and Ken put together a great deal for me. When I arrived at the dealership, I test drove the new car and informed Ken I would be happy to accept his offer. This was on a Sunday. I returned Monday evening to complete the paperwork and pick up my new Elantra. In my opinion, several factors went into making this the smoothest vehicle purchase I have ever had. Let's start with the obvious, Hyundai makes great products. That said, I did A LOT of online research (Great web tools from manufacturer and dealer). The end of the year incentives pushed me toward the deal. Ken Ogden took the time to hear what I needed and reached into the abundant dealer inventory to pull out the perfect deal for me. The seamless service extended with my time in the finance department. Thank you Gentlemen for a great experience.

Hyundai

Excellent overall , bought my Hyundai Ioniq and they have great cars , also they work with you and you?re preferences

fair

they gave me a fair price. compared to other dealers in my area , they did not try to add addition item on to jack up the price ,

Great Auto Purchasing Experience

This is our third purchase from Columbia Hyundai. We have always been pleased with the experience. We have referred friends to Columbia, and our daughter is presently thinking of a purchase of her own. Any questions were answered fully. We were encouraged to test drive the vehicle and were able to take one home overnight. We find the Hyundai line offers more car and more features for the price. With the purchase of this 2018 Sonata, I am moving from a Lexus ES to a Hyundai. And I don't regret the move. We recently took a trip to Corbin KY in the Sonata, and while on one of the mountain roads, on a curve, an oncoming car went into my lane causing me to take evasive action and steer out of the way. The Sonata was rock solid and responded perfectly to the situation. That agility probably saved us from an accident. We would definitely recommend the Hyundai line to others.