Columbia Hyundai

Sunday Closed 12:00pm–5:00pm
New (513) 904-4509 (513) 904-4509
Used (513) 904-4524 (513) 904-4524
Service (513) 348-1307 (513) 348-1307

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great!

I am very happy with my car! I am appreciative that my Hyundai representative was transparent in telling my father and I that he was new and any questions that we asked that he did not know, he would find out no problem. He was kind and straightforward throughout the entire experience. When my backup key was lost, he did mention it could have been an issue with him doing too well for being so new compared to the rest of the sales team -- hence suggesting that one of the other salesmen swiped my replacement key so that I would have a bad experience, making him look bad. If this is the case, what a bummer. Regardless, this information is a little too transparent for me and I could have been fine with just not knowing what happened to the key. On another note, putting up with my father is no easy task and my representative kept patient throughout the whole deal.

Sante fe

My Sante fe is my third vehicle from Columbia , my sales guy, sorry don't remember the name is a younger guy he sits at tonys desk by the front window. Very nice young man new to car sales but seemed to be very excited about his new adventure as a salesman. I told him what I wanted and he delivered just that. I always bring my vehicle back to Columbia to have it serviced and have always been treated great, as well as the bodyshop personal. Joseph was the sales persons name I believe. The car wash system at service intervals lacks to say the least but car was delivered to me clean and appeared to be cloth dried. Id think you'd get the same at service intervals? Good luck and a big thanks to Joseph, hope he sticks with it and does well. The only complaint I'd have isn't with Columbia but the manufacturer with the overabundance of light colored cloth interior. I put leather in the sanata as I will the Sante fe also. Rating experience from 1 to 10 I'd have to say a 10. Thanks again to Joseph! !

Great Experience

Chuck Shay at Columbia Hyundai is the ultimate professional. When a told him about the vehicle I wanted he found it at another dealership and had me test drive it within two days and delivered to me the following day.

Excellent Salesman

This has already been stated in a prior review about Keith Lampkin's excellent service! He went over and above what I have ever experienced in a car salesman !

Columbia Hyundai is the best

Thanks for everything. You are amazing, I have always been treated with the utmost respect. Your customer service is the best. Service department is quick and provides clear and concise explanation to all work performed.

4.5

Worth the drive

Craig was our salesman. He did everything to make sure we left happy, walked us through the entire buying process, told us everything we needed to know about the car we were purchasing & never once showed frustration. There was some back & forth with the sales manager on the price but Craig went to bat for us to make sure we were happy. Worth the drive up to Cincinnati.

Excellent

The service was excellent. The staff was friendly and professional. They were able to offer me vehicles that would address my service requirements. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who was looking for a vehicle.

9.9

Highly recommend this dealership,my second car from them great service dept,most dealerships I don't trust .My second car in 7 years from them.may buy another nex5 yr.

Consumer response

Sons of wwwhores ,cheap Walmart shirt dressed crooks posing as fake car salesman in a ugly little lifeless building .

2.6

incomplete

Missing navigation clip and bracket for my license plate. This means I will have to drive from New Richmond to Montgomery Rd for the plate. Already had to come back for the navigation clip!

Columbia Hyundai

The showroom was very clean. Salesperson was professional and really listened to us. Joe was not the typical guy trying to sell a car. He was a guy trying to get you in the car you want. After talking with us and asking a few straight questions he knew just what we wanted and delivered.