Columbia Hyundai

Sunday Closed 12:00pm–5:00pm
New (513) 904-4509 (513) 904-4509
Used (513) 904-4524 (513) 904-4524
Service (513) 348-1307 (513) 348-1307

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Experience

This is my 5th car purchased at Columbia and will continue to tell my friends to go to them if they are looking for a good car. Chuck was more than helpful and professional.

New 2018 Elantra Purchase

Over all my experience was very good, efficient, did not take all day, which I appreciated. However the salesman told me he would call my insurance company, turns out that was not done. Good thing I called to check 10 days after my purchase. Also 2 weeks after purchase my tire pressure light came on and my tires were 10# low on air. Dealership should check everything before delivering new car to new owner.

Gift Card

I thought I was suppose to receive a gift card after my test drive. Salesperson was friendly and knowledgeable. he treated my wife with dignity and respect.

Returning Customer

We always have gotten good service from Columbia Hyundai. I bought my wife's 2016 Elantra there, and returned last week and purchased my 2017 Accent. John was very knowledgeable and made the car buying experience easy and not stressful at all.

Great service ! Great experience !

Nothing I have to add at this time. Great experience and great service ! Nothing I have to add at this time. Great experience and great service ! Nothing I have to add at this time. Great experience and great service ! Nothing I have to add at this time. Great experience and great service ! Nothing I have to add at this time. Great experience and great service ! Nothing I have to add at this time. Great experience and great service ! Nothing I have to add at this time. Great experience and great service !

Christy and John Farr

If you want to buy a car with the best experience ever, than buy at Columbia Hyundai! You won't be disappointed! I got the car of my dreams with a smile on my face and I owe it to Robin and Keith and everyone involved with our purchase!

2.0

Bad experience- would not go again or recommend

They quoted a price one day and went back on their word the next day when they realized we were interested. The sales manager was arrogant and did not even come out of his office to meet or greet us.

Awesome Job!

The guys at Columbia Hyundai were awesome! They made me feel valued, comfortable and were very helpful. Jon McFarland and Tom Martin are great. I would highly recommend them to my friends.

Good experience

I bought the car via e mail exchanges and travelled 200 miles to pick it up. All went exactly as promised, no surprises. Would come again.

Julio was great

Julio did an excellent job working with me, understood my needs, and made it a very easy and smooth process for me. I look forward to being a customer for a long time