ReviewsWrite a review
Service is great!
The Infiniti of Cincinnati service department is great! Super friendly and helpful. I was able to schedule service, review updates and approve recommended work all online while I was at work - super convenient!
So are you John!!! Thank you for the kind words and the fantastic review!! We truly appreciate you and extremely happy we were able to provide this service for you.
Excellent purchase experience /continued service.
I commenced my purchase process via the phone while traveling internationally and I completed the purchase in-person around June 2015. Since then I have only serviced my car at this dealership. I consider this to be an excellent dealership in terms of the quality of service provided. ALL employees (sales force, finance, cashier, and service/technical etc.) have been professional, knowledgeable, and courteous and I will continue to be a loyal customer. I have yet to have a negative experience and if any reviews are negative, I consider them to be the exception rather than the norm.
We cannot thank you enough for the kind words sharing your experiences here through and since your purchase. We truly do appreciate the review and you!!!!
Vince West and his team are fantastic. Would recommend to anyone who wants a great buying experience. Fast and easy. They go above and beyond to make sure the car is in top shape prior to delivery.
Truly appreciate you and the kind words Matt!!!
This dealership misdiagnosed the service on my car
This dealership misdiagnosed the service of my vehicle wallet warranty. Now wants to charge me $9000 for a transmission right after my steering column went out 100 miles out of warranty. This dealership should be avoided by all buyers unless you want to deal with headaches
You bought an expired rental car. You are having trouble with the transmission, with vehicle out of warranty. We got Infiniti involved to see if they could help, and they offered to cover 80% of the cost and you had to cover the remaining 20%. But that wasn't good enough. You want us to pay for it even though you didnt buy the car from usto begin with Your review is unfair and unjustified. We were trying to help you in every way we can, but because we were not willing to cover costs for a car we didnt sell, we are the bad guys. With that said, we still wish you all the best John.
Infiniti of Cincinnati
We are working on getting our seventh Infiniti. Everyone at the dealership is a pleasure to work with, from sales and initial purchase to first class customer service maintenance. Would not go anywhere else.
We cannot thank you enough for the kind words and for sharing Ed! WE appreciate YOU!!!
Cincinnati Infiniti purchase was great.
Will purchase from them again. Great sales and customer service. They were helpful but not pushy. Very fair with the deal with no negotiating needed.
Great to read Greg! Truly appreciate you, the kind words and the 5-Stars!!
Web site offers great tire deals, dealer doesn’t.
I pre-purchased my tires on their own website for a great price but had to fight for them to honor the price after installing them. My car was damaged and nobody finds it important enough to call me.
Major repair work on FX 35
Vehicle came in for 60k mi. service (has 180k miles). I knew it needed a catalytic converter replacement, but I was putting it off until this service call. Turns out after all of this was done, that I needed a new engine! Apparently there was an issue with a rod; Jerod said it was a ticking time bomb. A week to 10 days later, I got my car back after about $7,500 in repairs. Had I known up front, I probably would have opted for your used car lot rather than spending this kind of dough on a 12 year old, high miles car. I was already on the hook for about $3,500 in repairs after the 1st phase of repair work, so we proceeded with the engine replacement. Customer service was good.
Pulled up for service appointment (a scheduled appointment that I booked weeks ago) to glass garage door and honked my horn, as the sign said to do. Watched 4 people inside walk mere feet from my car and the see through garage door, and not one person opened the door or acknowledged me. I got out of my car and tried to open the regular door and it was locked. Got back in my car, honked again, and again watched people inside but no one opened the door. It was still a little dark outside and my headlights were on shining inside the garage. No way they didn't see me. I was completely ignored. I was 8 minutes early for my appointment - guess no one could be bothered. So I left. Will go to Infinity of Northern KY.
Everyone is kind, I get in & out super quick. Ice always been able to get a loaner for over night services. It's a clean, upscale & pleasant atmosphere.